✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 23。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

The tournament was over around 6:00 pm and as usual Emerald took the cup home..

There was an after party kept for the players but Taehyung refused, so he and Jungkook were now on the way to his house..

The ride was not at all uncomfortable infact both of them were content, Jungkook was talking while Taehyung as usual was admiring him..

They reached Jungkook's house in 10 mins and the younger got out of the car, Not before instructing Taehyung to take care of his wound, Who like a good boy listened to him..

After that Taehyung drove away seeing that Jungkook has safely entered his house..
______________________________________

Next Day

Jungkook didn't go to university today as it was an off considering yesterday tournament was pretty hectic and students deserved it for winning..

He had breakfast with his parents while also called Taehyung in the morning to check on him..

Considering how restless Taehyung is, Jungkook was sure he didn't took care of his wound, which he was proved wrong as in morning during their video call Taehyung showed the dressing (bandage) which was perfectly fine not a single scratch on it..

Jungkook with a pleased expression ended the call.. Taehyung wanted to talk whole day but Jungkook had some assignments so with some whinning the other agreed..

Jungkook was very happy today as last night he thought a lot on the topic about his love for the senior..

He loves Taehyung and wants him in his life but he know it's not easy since he is unaware about the other reciprocation and also because of his parents..

He know college and university love stories has no future but he wants to make it work..

Seeing the actions of Taehyung, Jungkook somewhere know the other see him as someone special and if not so he comes above everyone in the priority list of the senior..

Taehyung has done enough to proof that..But still in the back of his heart Jungkook is afraid, of rejection, of denial and loosing Taehyung..

His first love..

His parents will be very disappointed hearing this but he knows they love him too much to stay mad for long..

He and Taehyung will somehow convince them..

So with a lot of Thinking he came to a conclusion..

It was to propose the senior..

He will propose Taehyung and will confess his feelings because hitting the Bulls eye with a close eyes is not his thing..

He surely is a big introvert but at the same time he is practical also..

He knows keeping the feelings in his heart will do more damage than the confession will..

The only problem coming in his this decision is status..

See he knows he is not rich but also not poor but considering Taehyung's background, Jungkook don't want to face any humiliation..

He know how the students of Emerald adore Taehyung's physics and how they would sell their selves to him for giving a mere glance towards them..

But Thankfully for him, Taehyung doesn't give a fvck about them..

He has never seen Taehyung being close to anyone other than him..Even with his squad..they maintain good hand distance from him..

So keeping in mind all this he boost his confidence and decided to confess to Taehyung two days later..As it was Thursday today, he will wait for Saturday, so that Taehyung can have good time to think considering it will be Sunday the next day..
______________________________________