✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 27。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

4 Days Later..

Taehyung came back to Seoul after all the procedures of his grandmother's funeral were completed..He as promised to his Halmoni buried her next to his Grandfather, her love..

During all the while he stayed in Daegu it was getting hard for him to breath knowing his life was snatched from him before coming here..Just thinking about his bub makes his chest forget the state of respiring..

His bub's those hatred feel eyes still pierce his heart when he remember them and the way he so easily said to forget about them? As if Taehyung can...

He don't know how to explain to Jungkook, his bub or to anyone the depth of his craziness for his bub..He himself is so confused with this hard feeling that now peace is getting hard for him..

But despite all this, He can't help but be giddy at this futile feeling and that is why he refused to accept the younger's demand, his bub's demand to be left alone..

To be away from him, Like hell he can?

Whole while in these four days only he knows how much he has managed to hold and control himself from flying to Seoul and embrace his love in his arms..

Apologise to him for any misdeed he might have attempted to develop the sudden dislike..

Taehyung reached Seoul at late night and directly went to younger's house..He was inside the car hoping to get a glimpse of his bub but unfortunately it was already 1:00 am and looking at the porch being black he concluded they might have slept..He waited there for around one hour and then left to his home anticipating to meet his bub tomorrow at the University..

Next Day at University

Taehyung woke up late and hence got late for university..Upon entering the first thing he did was to look for his bub..He by know has memorized younger's whole schedule so he knows Jungkook might be in his biology class..

When he entered inside the class as usual everyone stopped the voice echoing around the class..He roamed his eyes around the class and sadly couldn't find his bub..

"Hey you, Do you know where Jeon Jungkook is?"
Taehyung asked to the boy sitting on the front bench

"N-o.." The boy managed to answered in his stuttering, He was looking as if he will piss anytime

"Do any one of you know?" Taehyung shouted so that his voice can reach till the end, He was loosing his patience, It's already been 5 days he has not heared or seen his bub, If it took an hour more he might loose his mind

"A-ctually, He hasn't attented university from past thre-e days.."
When nobody dared to answer, The professor took the matter in his hand knowing Taehyung will not leave till he gets his answers

Upon hearing the words Taehyung marched his way towards the professor towering him before uttering..

"Reason?"

"N-ot informed, M-ay be t-he c-heif knows.."
Taehyung waited to conclude something and then left the class.
______________________________________

4 Days ago (Jeon House)

At Night

Jungkook came back after the talk with his parents in his room and took a long shower..Once he was in comfortable cloth, he sat on his bed travelling his mind to the day from where all these mess started..

So much has happened since past days that he feel like he was just physically present while mentally he was asleep?

His father's disease..