Chapter 8 - Sapphire

"I want you to beg Jungkook"

Jungkook was shocked, how can his former mate can made him do this. He has to beg him for help. Getting no response from Jungkook, Taehyung said again

"Cat got your tongue, Alpha?"

Namjoon and Yoongi, couldn't handle the insults coming towards their Alpha. Namjoon was furious "How you dare!"

"This is no way Alpha Jungkook is going to beg you for help, we expected better from you"

Jungkook just stood there, he was just trying to understand, what his Omega wants. His eyes met with the Blue ones, he was looking for some love or care in those eyes but he found none.

Jungkook was about deny when he heard Taehyung's voice again in his head " What happened Alpha Jungkook, weren't you desperate to save your pack members. You already lost 7 are you sure that you are in any position lose more?"

Suddenly, the stress of being a pack leader increased outweighing his pride as an Alpha.

Taehyung was smirking, his plan is successful, Jungkook will beg him even if not now but definitely in sometime.

"Meeting dismissed, Alpha Jungkook if you want you can beg to me in private. My doors are always open for you"

Taehyung left the meeting. Everyone in the meeting were thinking the same. Why the Queen is acting out of character suddenly. He known to be the kindest of all. Who helps stranded Omega a shelter and life to live.

But Jimin knew about the reason, most probably the way Taehyung was acting like this. He went to follow Taehyung and entered his room.

Where Taehyung was trying not to freak out. He was feeling severe headache because Sapphire is trying to control him and his actions unconsciously.

"Tae, you all right?" Jimin came close to Taehyung. He sat down on the floor and held Taehyung face between his palms.

Taehyung was crying hysterically. "Chim, it's happening again, Sapphire will not stop until he takes revenge on Jungkook."

5 Years Ago

Taehyung loved Jungkook so much that he never thought that Jungkook will reject him.

And not even Taehyung but Sapphire loved Midnight as well. Taehyung and Jungkook knew they were fated mates the moment when they saw each other but to have their oath for Acceptance they decided to do it on the full moon under the blessing of moon goddess.

That night Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook under the Mountain tree but no sight or scent of Jungkook was there. He thought that Jungkook left because Taehyung arrived late but then.....

But then.... Taehyung saw Jungkook from afar, he was standing in cold stance, no emotions were visible.

No love and care, but after what came forward from Jungkook left sapphire disheartened not only on Jungkook but more on Midnight.

What is the problem with Midnight.Why Midnight is also taking his side?

Since opinion of the wolf was also matters while rejecting the mate and if Midnight is not fighting with Jungkook before rejecting the Taehyung is a sign that Midnight also agrees to this.

And now Sapphire was not happy with this. He trusted Jungkook and Midnight. He trusted his wolf with so much love.

Jungkook left from the place and Taehyung was all alone in his room. Feeling each and every emotion of rejection. He will remain mateless his entire life.

But Sapphire, will show this Jungkook taste of his own medicine.

"No please, Sapphire don't do this. Don't be merciless, I Jungkook loves me" Taehyung talked to his wolf who fuming in anger.

"Tae, I care for you. I am your wolf but this is too much, he played with our feelings for days and then he abandoned us on the night when he was supposed to be claiming us as his mate."

" I know sapph, but maybe he has some reason behind his actions. I know he can never do this to us. Probably we did something wrong to hurt him in the first place". Taehyung tried to plead Sapphire.

"You are naive Tae, if there is only Jungkook involved then Midnight would have started protesting against the rejection. But he was alright standing tall, which means that Midnight wanted to do the same."

"And this where it ends, I will take revenge from Jungkook even if it meant taking control of things." Before Taehyung could say something he blacked out.

Flashback Ends

"Tae, were you able to talk to your wolf afterwards?" Jimin questioned because at this rate, Sapphire will do even more outrageous things before people especially to people Taehyung loves.

Taehyung nodded, "Sometimes I can see what is happening but I can't do anything. Sapphire sometimes whisper to me that Jungkook is not right one for me. I should look for someone instead of remaining mateless forever.

Jimin understood... Sapphire has been dissociated with Taehyung and whispering venom about Jungkook to him. Basically taking control on unconscious and conscious level.

Revenge sometime hurt others but always hurts us. Sapphire doesn't know that he is hurting Taehyung more than Jungkook.

Jimin has to find someone to look for this solution because at this rate, Taehyung is going to hurt Jungkook and Taehyung won't be able to do anything about it.

End of the chapter

(A/N : So, Taehyung condition is more like an on and off switch. Sapphire takes control of him on whim. Whenever he wants it or whenever he sees something dangerous for Taehyung. While sometimes Taehyung can see what's happening or sometimes he just blacks out)