Ignore & Rejection

Blackpink was staring at bts with full hatred popping out from their eyes. But bts were looking at them with guilt,regretful look in their eyes. They were just not able to see their sisters hating them.

Jennie :- Do we have to stay here Unnie ?

Jisoo :- Do you want to ?

Lisa :- Of course not !

Rosé :- What's the point of spoiling our mood here ?

Jisoo smirked and said , " Right chae ! Let's go ! " And they went again in the private room.

But bts felt miserable seeing the girls ignoring them. They ignored all the chaos and went to take their timetable.

After they got it , they directly went to the private room as they knew that was the only place where they would get a chance to talk to blackpink.

*********

Whereas , Blackpink were sitting peacefully and playing game in their phones. Just then they heard the door clicking.

They ignored it as they thought it could be the staff who came to deliver the pizzas they ordered.

Jisoo ( without seeing up ) :- keep that boxes of pizza there ( pointing towards the table ) and go.

?? :- Jisoo ( someone said very softly )

Jisoo's hand stopped playing when she heard the voice. She recognised the voice immediately. How could she not ?

It was none other than her older brother , Kim Seokjin.

Other girls also stopped playing and glanced towards jisoo to see what she will do now. While jisoo stood up with a expressionless face.

Jisoo :- why are you here ?

Jin :- we came to talk to you all .

Jennie :- No need.

Rosé :- We have many other works than wasting our time on you.

Jimin asked being confused ," What do you mean by wasting your time ? "

Jisoo :- She means that we don't want to talk to you . Talking with you means ruining our precious mood.

Rm :- Look jisoo we are here to apologise.

Jisoo :- First of all don't take my name from your mouth. And second thing , we don't want your apology.

Namjoon :- You are my sister Jisoo.

Jisoo got furious hearing this. She almost shouted ," I was your sister Mr.Kim "

Bts were shocked as jisoo has never called her brother by Mr.Kim. She always called both namjoon and Jin 'oppa' .

Jungkook :- Noona why are you calling hyung Mr.Kim ?

Jennie said " it's because we don't -

She was about to continue when Lisa who was silent till now speaked , " Can we just leave ? "
Blackpink nodded as they glanced at the boys once and left the room.

Bts were left alone in the room now. All were getting teary-eyed right now.

Taehyung ( sniffing ) :- Do they hate us so much that they can't even stand us ?

Jhope :- It's okay Tae. we will sort it out soon.

Suga :- Yeah ! For now just go to the lectures.

Namjoon :- Yes V ,Jimin, kook you should go.

The three went to their respective classes. And the other four went to the CEO's office to meet their dads who came some time ago.

When the four entered the CEO office , there was only jungkook and Jisoo's dad. Jungkook's dad saw them and hugged them saying , " Oh my dear sons , felt nice to meet you all. "

Jisoo's dad also hugged them. They all sat down on the couch in the office. The four boys were sitting opposite to the two mens.

Jisoo's dad asked curiously , " So did they accepted your apology ? " Namjoon lowered his head as he said , " No dad "

Jk dad :- Don't worry at all. We will try our best to solve this dispute. okay ?

The boys nodded saying yes.

Rm dad :- okay then we will explain you your work.

Jk dad :- And I hope you will handle the university well. I have full faith in you.

The boys smiled and nodded. Then they started doing their own work.

________________________________

So here are the 6 families

Mr and Mrs Kim 1
They have 3 children . Jin , Namjoon and Jisoo respectively. Jin is engaged to Nayeon while Namjoon loves Jennie and jisoo loves yoongi.

Mr and Mrs Kim 2
They have two children. Taehyung the older , and jennie his younger sister. Taehyung loves Lisa while jennie loves Namjoon.

Mr and Mrs Park
They have two children. Jimin and Chaeyoung. Jimin is in relationship with momo and rosé loves jungkook.

Mr and Mrs Jung
They have two children. Jhope and Lisa. Jhope has a girlfriend - Dahyun. Lisa loves Taehyung.

Mr and Mrs Min
Yoongi is their only child. He loves jisoo and his parents also are impatient to make her their daughter-in-law.

Mr and Mrs Jeon
Jungkook is their only child. He loves rosé and his family too loves her.

________________________________