Shopping & Announcement

Bts POV

"So this is really gonna happen ?" Taehyung asked while sitting on the sofa in namjoon's cabin. Namjoon nodded.

Jimin :- who do you think will win ?

Jk :- Well I don't want to know who won it from the past few years but now that we have come , we will win for sure.

Jhope :- Yes !

Yoongi :- okay then ! Tomorrow is groups announcement.

Jin :- yeah and bangtan sonyeondan will be participating in this competition for the first time.

Jimin :- All the best guys to all of us ! But now I've to go. Mom wants me to come home early. Bye.

He left after bidding bye to everyone. After some time everyone went to their own house.

**********

Blackpink POV

Everyone was shopping like there's no tomorrow. Like obviously they love shopping. Lisa was shopping when her phone started ringing.

She took out her phone from her bag and saw the caller ID ' Mom '. She picked up the call.

On call :-

Lisa - Hello mom
Ls/mom - Hello ! Daughter will you come home today ?

Hearing this Lisa was lost in some thoughts.

Ls/mom - Hello are you listening baby ?
Lisa - huh _ yeah mom I'm listening. But sorry mom I can't come I've some work here. So like always I'll be with the girls in our house.

Lisa mom got saddened hearing her response. She knew now that her brother has returned she will not come here. She will make excuses for not coming. Still she called her in the hopes that she might come.

She said ' Okay ' and disconnected the call.

* Call ended.

Lisa was again in her thoughts. She came back in her senses when someone tapped her shoulders. She turned back only to see it was jennie.

Jennie :- Where are you lost Lisa ?

Jisoo and rosé also came near them as they heard jennie.

Lisa :- Nothing. It's just that mom called me to ask if I'm going home today.

Jisoo :- Ooh 😮

Lisa :- I'm sure she asked this because she wants me to meet him. (Jhope)

" It's okay lisa! Don't get your mood off because of them " Jisoo said caressing her shoulders as she continued ,"And let's continue our shopping girls. " The other three girls giggled seeing her excitement and again they continued their shopping.

*********

[ The Next Day ]

In a big hall , many students are cheering for their favourite groups. The host came and the hall went silent.

Host :- Hellloooo everyone ! I'm your host Kevin.

Everyone clapped as the girls cheered for him. Why would they not ? He was the only host from the past few years who looks like a Greek god. Girls always showered him with compliments and gifts.

Girl 1 - Yah he is so hot !
Girl 2 - Right. I might have a crush on him.
Girl 1 - Same here
They started squealing.

Kevin :- Okay so let's starts our competition's first step that is the participating groups announcement.