Following me ?

{ In Chaeyoung's Room }

Rosé is hugging a crying Lisa. She's trying to console her. "Don't cry Lisa."

Jisoo :- Yeah. We will end all this drama once we get to know those spies who are tracking bts all the time.

Jennie :- I had already told you that we should take help from our mafia friends. But NO !!!

Rosé :- And what if dad found out about this ?

Lisa :- Why are we fighting with each other ?

***********

{ R&D Coffee Shop }

Baekhyun entered the shop and went to order one espresso for himself. He waited for it while sitting on a chair.

He was waiting while his eyes wandered here and there when suddenly his eyes fell on two girls going out of the coffee shop. His eyes popped out.

He murmured to himself, "If what I am seeing is true, then this time it will be a sure fight to the death."

"Sir your espresso." A waiter said. He took it and paid the bill and rushed towards the direction where he saw those girls.

He kept staring at the girls retreating figure with a straight face as his mouth muttered, "Joy. Yeri."

********

"Why did you said that, V ? " asked Rm to the infuriated taehyung,who was walking very fast on the road.

"I just can't tolerate it right now hyung." Taehyung said stopping his feet.

"I know. But you shouldn't have said it like this. What if they took it in a wrong way ?" Jhope said.

"As if they care." This time it's suga who said it in a mocking way.

"Guys let's just - Jin didn't completed his sentence as his eyes glanced somewhere, or I can say at someone.

"What happened hyung ? "Jungkook asked. Jin pointed at his front. They all followed and looked at the direction where they saw baekhyun talking to someone on call. This was enough to fuel the fire more which already was ignited.

Taehyung rushed towards him and upon reaching punched Baekhyun.

**********

Blackpink was eating snacks when jisoo got a call. She told everyone that it's baekhyun calling her. She picks up the call and puts it's on speaker.

On call -

B :- Hello Jisoo !

J :- Hello oppa ! What happened ? You sound tensed ?

B :- Actually there's a shocking news which I've to tell you.

J :- What is it ? First calm down oppa.

B :- Actually I saw Aaaahhhhh !!!

Blackpink was shocked hearing his loud groan.

L :- Oppa what happened ? Oppa -Oppa

They hear the beep sound, indicating that he hang up the call.

"Jisoo unnie track him down." Jennie said running her hand through her hair."Who knows what trouble he might have got into!"Rose said.

Jisoo :- Done. He's near R&D Coffee Shop.

Jen :- Great ! I'll go there. Let me know if he calls you back.

The girls nodded. Jennie left while the other three were still wondering what he wanted to tell so urgent and what happened to him.

*********

An elevator stopped on 33rd floor. Two girls came out of it. When they entered their apartment, they were welcomed by three pair of eyes staring at them. 

"I told you to not get out without a mask,right ?" Irene said furiously.

"Don't worry unnie. No one saw us. And if they saw, we have already done what we had to." Joy said sitting on the couch.

"Yeah. I just can't wait to torture them."Yeri said excitedly.

"But do you think they'll have the guts to do so ? " Seulgi asked.

"Still not trusting them ? " Wendy asked as she smirked and continued, "Don't worry. Jealousy is such a thing that compels anyone to do anything."

"But what if they tell the boys everything ?"Seulgi questioned once again.

Irene :- They will not dare to do so. They didn't even talked to them for so many years because of a false threat. Huh ! What will those exo keep spies behind them ?

Wendy :- Yeah. And if they want to, I'll make sure they can't. They will not have that much time. They'll be busy solving their own quarrels.

Yeri :- Yeah. Leave that to me.

Yeri smirked and called someone. "Deliver it." She ordered someone and hung up the call.

************

Jennie drived quickly to the coffee shop but didn't say Baekhyun around. She was slowly driving further,in hope to see him but to no avail.

"Might have gone home. I'll go to his house and see." Jennie murmured to herself and drived to his house.

In the midst,she noticed a car behind hers. It was following her for a long time now.

"Following me ? "

Jennie smirked and sped up. She successfully got rid of that car.

She was driving very fast when she saw a badly injured Baekhyun on the side. She stopped the car and ran towards him. "Oppa ! What happened to you ?"

He fell down. Jennie took his head on her lap.

"Leave. Don't-Don't stay here. Just Leave." He said with a low voice before he fainted.

Before she  could do anything,she felt a severe pain on her head.

**********

I know that's too boring according to me. But now the upcoming chapters will have the flashback of what happened. And also it's just the starting  of the danger looming over bangpink's head. There's still more to come.

Vote.comment.