Want to kiss you

Lisa POV

We were getting ready for the university as we are going to have the first round of singing for the best girl group of the university. Many other girl groups are going to sing their new songs. We are also going to perform some great songs today.

It's good that we only have to sing, no dance. We really weren't ready with a dance performance yet. I went out of my room after getting ready. "Lisaa" I heard someone shouting my name. I recognised immediately It's rosé. "You're looking cute Lisa!" She complimented the moment she saw me. "You too !" I said as we both giggled.

We both descended the stairs. We both felt someone staring at us, so we looked around and saw the boys. Taehyung and suga were not present but the other boys were literally staring at us. I raised my eyebrows looking at Rosé. We both walked out awkwardly.

**********

Taehyung POV

I sighed as I sat in my car. I told the driver to take me to the university. I leaned back and just closed my eyes as I don't know why I was so damn bored right now.Plus my morning also went not so well. Because of that alarm issue I got late. I got a long-ass lecture from my dad on discipline and punctuality. Ughh !!!

I just hope that I don't mess our singing performance today.

( After 20 Minutes )

'Sir'

'Sir wake up. We have reached.'

I heard a voice calling me. It's my driver.

I woke up. I didn't even realised I drifted off to sleep. I stepped out of the car and walked in. I went directly in the waiting room of the university's auditorium. It is now looking more cool than the previous one. I must say dad and uncle's choices are getting better. They really changed so many things here.

**********

Namjoon POV

I already got ready as the others were still busy with their costumes, practising notes of the song and some with their makeup. Like duh 🙄 we all already look so good then why confirm it for like 100 times.

Anyways I walked out of the washroom after washing my hands. "Oppa!" I turned back just to see my cousin sister dahyun coming to me. She hugged me.

"How are you dahyun-ah ?" I asked her, hugging her back. She parted away and replied with a wide smile on her face, "I'm absolutely fine oppa. How about you ?" "I'm also fine." I said with a smile.

Dahyun :- Did the girls started talking to you ?

I shook my head in a No. She sighed.

Dahyun :- But now it'll be fine oppa. As you all are staying together.

Rm :- I hope so. Fingers crossed !

I smiled a little as we both crossed our fingers. She left after talking for some time.

*********

Jennie POV

Why the hell is this phone not working ?

I am damn mad as this phone is not working properly. All of our cars have been send for monthly service centre. Including the one in which we came.

Damn ! Now I've to take the girls phone.

I started walking to my waiting room. If you wonder where I went, I went to the terrace for some network but this phone surely wants to be exchanged.

I was passing through the empty corridor when someone pulled me by my hand in one of the classroom. 'What the fucki-' I shouted but that person kept his hand on my mouth and pushed me against the wall. I was trying to break free from him, not until I saw his face.