Chapter 17

(M/N)'s POV:

I couldn't sleep all night cause of the guilt I was feeling. I said so much to him....yet all he was trying to do was protect me. "Damn it..." I groaned, waking up to the sound of birds chirping. Looking over at the clock, I realised it was already 8.40 in the morning.

I took a quick shower and changed into one of the pair of clothes slender had got for me. I walked down the stairs, the smell of pancakes making my stomach rumble like it had a tornado inside it.

"You want blueberry or chocolate chip!" Jeff asked, cooking up pancakes for everyone. "Blueberry." I smiled and sat down next to Ben. My eyes shifted across the table, where the tall creature sat, reading an old news paper. "YoU DOnT HaVe EyEs. and you're reading like you can see MirAclEs happening in that PaPeR." The monochrome clown spoke, earning a stern glare from slender.

"I have hands. And they can rip that throat of yours into pieces of meat in merely seconds. Eat your pancakes, fool."

I sighed in relief as Jeff put a plate of blueberry pancakes in front of me, and I dug in.

After I had finished, I took a seat on one of the sofas. "Pssst..." i heard a soft whisper beside me, looking over I saw that it was the blond. Ben scooted closer and smiled excitedly. Strange.

"Do you know, about a few miles from here there's an Asylum nearby. And I heard it's abandoned..!" He shrieked excitedly. "And where did you hear that from?" I asked, out of curiosity. The gamer smirked, pointing towards Jeff. "We should go explore it~" the killer spoke, as if we were talking about an arcade or something.

I shook my head, "what about slender ?" That was my only concern. Ben rolled his eyes and sighed. "Well just go and come back before midnight. Simple! Can say we're going for a walk." Jeff nodded and agreed with Ben, laughing jack joined in the chat. "We can get into a lot of trouble kiddo." The clown spoke poking the gamers cheek. "I'd rather get into trouble then stay here all day." The blond spoke irritated. "Then let's get packing?" Jeff whispered, curiosity making his eyes sparkle.

It was me, Ben, Jeff and laughing jack. We headed out for a walk with slenders permission, and already my heart was racing...just yesterday he warned me not to wander off...and here I am disobeying him again...

As we walked further away from the mansion, the way started to get rather messy...we ended up exiting the forest and crossing over an old abandoned road...leading us further and further into a steep.

It wasn't long until we finally came across an old, rusty tall abandoned building that looked like it hadn't been visited in years. My heart already sunk to the depths of my stomach.