Chapter 12

The two guys that were behind him stepped back, but soon gained enough courage and charged towards me in rage. 

I don't know what's come over me.. one of them tried to throw a punch at me but i quickly dodged it and kicked him straight in the stomach. the other wasted no time in grabbing my leg and swinging me towards the ground. i felt the air knock out my lungs with a jolt. blood gushed out my mouth as he jabbed his foot into my chest without mercy, my eyes were watering, my blood was choking me. i cant die yet! not like this. someone, anyone! save me! save me! 

SAVE ME SLENDER!!!

all of a sudden, a weird kind of warmth filled my body. "ѕταи∂ ϐαϲκ υρ мγ ϲнιℓ∂" in a second my body regained its strength and i stood back up.

a dangerous rage filled my body, a rage i was predicting would be the end of me. the two jerks had already turned around and were walking away thinking i was a goner. they dont know how wrong they were. 

my eyes landed upon a broken glass shard, my hand automatically reached for it and without thinking twice i ran behind the two bullies, turning one around by his shoulder abruptly. he gave me a questioning look but before he could part his lips to speak, i pierced the shard through his exposed neck. his body went limp in an instant

his lifeless body fell backwards onto the cold cement ground and my eyes shifted towards the other one. he was too much in shock to even breathe correctly, so i took advantage of his situation. i pulled the shard out the corpse's neck creating a fountain of blood, and stabbed it on the right side of his chest. not the heart...not the heart yet. he needs to suffer. hysterical laughter made its way through my system as he screamed and begged for help.

 im such a mess. the whole time kitty stood in a corner, witnessing everything. she looked so innocent, so devestated, so scared...i love it.