Chapter 5

(M/N)'s pov:

As I walked down the school halls, everyone stared and glared at me. Probably because of the terrible and unready condition I was in. I really let myself go didn't I? "Don't pay attention to them." Kitty told me as we walked passed the group of bullies that abused me yesterday.

Most of them glared at me while the leader smirked. Not good..he suddenly grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Hey you!" Kitty yelled and started to walk towards us. The asshole smiled down at her. "Hello pretty~" she twitched and kicked him straight in the baby-maker.

"Its kitty you stupid dumbass."  She aggressively grabbed my hand and we walked to class. "Why do you even deal with those guys? Next time he hurts you, kick him in the dick." I shivered. "You can't just kick another guy in the dick when you know you have one too! I'm a guy! Its complicated for me. Besides, what if he tears mine off later?" Kitty burst into laughter at my seriousness. I wasn't joking at all.

We entered the class and sat down next to eachother. A question arose in my mind. "Hey kitty, why were you absent yesterday?" She thought for a minute and snickered.

"My uh, cat's uncle's grandpa's fish died?" It was more of a question than an answer. Jeez kitty at least come up with a good excuse, I face-palmed and nodded anyway. The teacher soon walked into class. "Alright class, take out your notebooks. Page 42, paragraph no. 8" me and kitty obeyed.

The bullies reached class sooner than we expected. Note the sarcasm. Got scolded by our teacher and were told to stand outside. The leader glared at me and kitty. W-were in trouble..

after class, both of us walked out cautiously. It's like stepping into danger zone. "Grab em." The group dashed towards us and grabbed our arms, folding them behind our backs. "I draw the line here. You've gone too far."

The leader grabbed kitty by the chin. "Especially you pretty." His tone bought the horror back into my heart. I struggled to get free but received a hard kick to the stomach, I clutched it and fell down.

"(M/N)!" She tried to run towards me but he only clung to her arm tighter. "I'm taking her to the roof. Take care of Him for me."