Chapter 9

"And then I just came out of his computer and went RAWR!" Ben made a face making me laugh. Apparently I was supposed to be in 'slenderman's mansion' this dream just keeps getting weirder. Even though I don't really remember falling asleep..

" what about your eyes?" I asked. He stopped laughing and fell silent. His expression showed shock and fear. Did I ask something wrong? I just wanna know why there's blood pouring out of his eyes. "Sorry.." I trailed off.

He snapped out of his trance and shook his head in disapproval of my apology. "N-no no, you didn't do anything wrong..my appearance is, just a sensitive topic for me..." the little blonde puffed out his cheeks and twiddled his thumbs in an adorable manner.

"It ain't a sensitive topic for me." Jeff jumped over the sofa and sat beside us.

"Three sons of bitches. Randy, Keith and Troy, assholes bullied me and my brother and got him locked up in jail. My bro's name was Liu. I got invited to a kids godamn birthday party and had to face them once again. We fought. One of em Threw bleach on me and set me on fire after I punched they're leader in the heart and killed him. I survived, woke up in the hospital, saw my face and lost it. Nothing felt normal no more." He finished and sighed to himself.

"Was it that bad?" A raspy and sisinter voice laughed from behind us.

"Go fuck yourself with that lollipop of yours you stupid emo clown!!" Jeff yelled almost falling off of the sofa.

It was indeed a horrifying clown that came out of the kitchen with a bowl of chips in his dangerous looking hands. He munched on a few and sat down beside the sofa onto the carpet. "Who's the newbie?" He licked his long pointy fingers and burped loudly. Agh...ew.

Ben smiled and held my arm, "this is (M/N), (M/N) this is laughing jack." The monochrome clown held out his hand for me to shake. Hesitantly, I took ahold of it and almost screamed when he curled his fingers around my pale and small looking hand.

He grinned a toothy grin. "A pleasure to meet you!" I gave a smile and quickly took my hand back. Scary clown! "So...what brings you here (M/N)?" Jeff asked out of the blue. I took a minute and thought to myself.

"If I'm sleeping then I guess..unconscious desires?" I spoke aloud. After a few moments of silence, I received a loud response of laughter from everyone around me. "This guy still thinks he's sleeping!" Jeff laughed as Ben controlled his silent giggles.

I..don't understand what's so funny..