The Gala

Tom sat in the car waiting for the driver to drop him off at the red carpet

The Met Gala was the most prestigious event to attend.

Tom sighed as the car pulled up to the entrance. Before he could exit the car his manager's voice stopped him.

"Don't forget to smile."

Tom shot his manage a glare and then stepped onto the red carpet with a bright smile.

It was the same old bullshit he'd been doing since his career started. He hated red carpet events. He wore the same suit as every other male in attendance and was asked the same boring questions.

"Who are you wearing?"
"Who are you most excited to see tonight?"

The only reason why Tom came in the first place was because his manager and publicist wanted the exposure for him.

After enduring the endless bulbs of flash and the thousands of screaming press and fans, Tom finally made it inside.

At least he didn't have to worry about having his picture taken in here. He quickly found his table and made his way there. He noticed there was only one person currently sitting at the table.

She wore a backless metallic-type dress, which could fit the theme for the gala. Her brown hair cascaded down over her left shoulder. Leaving the moon tattoo on her right shoulder in full view.

Tom cautiously approached the table. He found his name card right next to mystery brunette. Her head was turned to the side so she had yet to notice him.

Tom cleared his throat, "Erm, hello."

When the brunette turned to face Tom the whole room faded out of view. It was just them. He knew who she was. He'd seen her movies. She just won a golden globe for her role in Hells Gate. She was dominating the box office right now.

Lacey Stevens.

She was gorgeous. Her golden brown eyes sparkled beneath the candle light. Her smile lit up the whole room. The freckles on her nose and cheeks stood out against her light complexion.

Tom extended his hand rather abruptly, "Hiddleston Tom. Hiddleston."

Lacey giggled as she shook his offered hand, "Like Bond. James Bond?"

Tom laughed, "well, I am British."

Lacey chuckled, "nice to meet you."