Mr.Hiddleston will see you now

Bridgette poked her head up from behind her double monitors when she heard her office door open

Bridgette poked her head up from behind her double monitors when she heard her office door open. Her brown hair was clipped in an updo but a few strands had fallen loose.

Christine, the assistant to the boss, glared at Bridgette. "the boss wants to see you."

"Umm...what is it in regards to?" Bridgette asked as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Christine rolled her eyes, "How should I know? I was just told to fetch you." Without sparing a second glance Christine turned and left the office.

Bridgette sighed as she stood up and smoothed her skirt out. The sounds of her heels clicked in the hallway as she made her way to the wide bronze double doors. The doors that were always closed. Behind the doors was a man so commanding he could silence an entire stadium with just one look.

Tom Hiddleston, CEO of Hiddleston Government Security Services. 

Bridgette knocked twice before his deep voice rang through the door.

"Enter."

Taking a deep breath, Bridgette pushed down on the handle and crossed over the threshold.

Judging by the look he gave her as she stepped inside she knew she was in trouble.

"Sit."

Bridgette lowered her gaze to the floor.

"Yes, sir."

With her gaze still trained on the floor she walked towards the two chairs set in front of his desk.

Taking her seat she crossed her ankles and tucked them under the chair. Her gaze still on the floor. She knew better than to look at him without permission.

Tom loosened his tie as he admired Bridgette. Her burgundy blouse cut low and accented her breasts. He adjusted himself in his pants as his eyes continued to scan over her.

"You disappeared on me this morning." Tom's voice was low and husky.

Bridgette smirked slightly, still not looking at him.

"Look at me."

Finally, she raised her gaze to his enchanting blue green eyes. Eyes that she only looked into when she was tied up in his bed.

"I'm sorry, sir. I had an early meeting that I know my boss would have punished me for missing."

Tom stood from his chair, rounding the desk. He leant against his desk right in front of her.

"Looks like you're going to get punished either way by your boss."

Bridgette clenched her thighs together as she watched Tom remove his tie.  She knew what was coming and she couldn't have been more aroused. The wetness was already pooling in between her legs.