Introduction

Here goes a new story. I can't promise that this will update too often, but I will try to update as fast as possible.

This story is based right after Ash beats Leon at the WCS.

~~~

Introduction

"Mew!" called Arceus.

"Hi, Arcy!" said Mew, appearing with a flash of pink light. "Whatcha need?"

"Well, as you know, it's almost time for our vacation week," said Arceus, "and I have a special assignment for you,"

"Oh, let me guess!" said Mew, "Is it eating all the candy in the world? Or is it making a bunch of toys? Or is it..."

"Mew,"

Mew paused for a second and looked at Arceus. "Yeah?"

"Let me give you a hint," said Arceus, "do you remember a boy named Ash Ketchum?"

"Hmm, let me think," Mew paused for a second. "Oh! That super nice but not very smart kid with a Pikachu?

"Yes, him," said Arceus, chuckling slightly at Mew's description of Ash, "now, do you want to guess what your mission is?"

"Keep him from dying?" asked Mew.

"No,"

"Play with him?"

"Closer,"

"I give up, what is it?" said Mew.

"Here," said Arceus, handing Mew a letter. "Your mission is to deliver this letter to the Chosen One-"

"That's it?" asked Mew, "BORING,"

Arceus sighed. "I didn't finish Mew. Now, your mission is to deliver this letter to the Chosen One as an invitation to this year's celebrations in the Hall of Origin."

"He's coming here?"

"Yes, I have considered inviting him for a while, but this year, I decided it was time to invite him," replied Arceus.

"Oh, yeah! This is going to be fun!" said Mew, "See ya later Arcy, I have a letter to deliver!"

Arceus smiled as Mew teleported out of the Hall of Origin. That settled one matter. Now, to somehow get all of the other legendaries without destroying the universe...

With Ash Ketchum...

"Well buddy," said Ash, "what do you think we should do next? I mean, we've come a long way, winning the Alola league and beating Leon, but, I can't figure out what to do next,"

"Chu Pika-pi!" said Pikachu, jumping on Ash's shoulder. Ash was like this after winning the Alola league and Pikachu knew he just had to cheer his trainer up a little. Though now that he thought about it, what could top beating Leon? Oh well, he could figure that out later.

"Hi Ash!"

"Ahh!" Ash jumped back, startled. He then realized that the bright flash of light in front of him was caused by none other than a certain giggling pink cat. "Mew, what are you doing here?"

"I have a letter for you from Arcy!" said Mew, handing Ash a small white envelope.

"Arcy?" asked Ash, not remembering anyone by that name.

"Oh, you would probably know him better as Arceus," replied Mew, "but Arcy's more fun to say, don't you think? Anyway, go ahead and open your letter!"

Ash took the envelope from Mew, wondering if it was another 'Hey, there are some powerful bad guys around. Could you please come to save the world again?' kinda thing. Not that he minded, but getting killed (or almost getting killed, which happened nearly every time he met a legendary) wasn't very fun, especially once you know what it feels like (not good). Pushing those thoughts aside, he took the envelope from Mew and opened it.

To Ash Ketchum, the Chosen One, from Lord Arceus:

Ash, most people don't know this. In fact, no one does, but we Legendaries have a week-long vacation every year as a way to take a break from our duties for a while.

You might be wondering why I am mentioning this. The reason is that, this year, we would like to invite you to join us as a special guest.

If anything, consider this a thank you for all the help you have given us since you started your journey.

If you wish to accept this invitation, check the YES box at the bottom of this letter.

Sincerely,

Lord Arceus

P.S. You may bring your Pikachu with you if you want, but it would be best if this was kept a secret. I'm sure you understand.

Please check one of the boxes below:

YESㅁ NO ㅁ

Ash blinked. He hadn't heard from Arceus for a while but here, right in front of him was an invitation to visit all the legendary Pokemon he had made friends with. Looking at Mew who was impatiently waiting for him to read the letter, he took the floating pink pen that had conveniently popped out of mid-air and checked the YES box on the paper before handing the letter back to Mew.

"K!" said Mew, taking the envelope. "I'll take you there when everyone's ready. See ya!"

"Wait! Where is there?!" called Ash to the now empty space of pink sparkles where Mew had been milliseconds before. "Oh well, I guess we'll just have to find out, huh buddy?"

"Pika," replied Pikachu, considering if he wanted to be somewhere with Ash and literally every legendary Pokemon in existence.

~~~

That's the introduction, after this, there will be 7 more chapters (one for each day of the week) or more if I decide to split up some days.

If you enjoyed this, please leave a review and remember to join my discord server! (https://discord.gg/eX4k3bV2au)