Day 6

Day 6

"Hello Ash!"

"Hi Daincie! How are you doing?" Ash asked the Jewel Pokemon.

"I'm doing well," replied Daincie, "I wanted to thank you again for helping me find Xerneas. Looking back on it, I see you helped a lot more than I realized at the time. For that, I am most grateful,"

"No problem!" said Ash, "I was happy to help!"

Daincie smiled. "I know, but I still want to give you something for all your help." She held out a handful of purple diamonds. "Please, take one and give one to each of your friends with my greatest thanks,"

"Thanks!" said Ash, "That's really nice of you!"

Diance nodded. "I must be going, there are a few things I need to attend to. Remember though, you and your friends are welcome in my kingdom anytime!"

"Ok!" said Ash, "See you!"

"Farewell Ash!"

"We sure have a lot of places to visit once this week's over huh?" said Pikachu.

"Yeah," said Ash, "which place do you think we should visit first?"

"I say we go in order," said Pikachu, "you know, places in Kanto first and places in Galar last. Besides, it will be easier to get the group back together that way,"

"You think we could get everyone we traveled with to go with us?" asked Ash.

"Sure," replied Pikachu, "as long as you invite them,"

"Don't let me forget to do that," said Ash.

"Don't worry," said Pikachu, "we won't forget a thing! See?"

Ash glanced at Pikachu who was proudly holding a notebook with a list of every place they had been invited to.

"How did you-"

"I got it from our room," replied Pikachu, "complements of Uxie,"

"That sounds accurate," Ash chuckled, "we seem to forget a lot of things,"

"You still remember the day when we started our journey?" asked Pikachu.

"How could I forget?" asked Ash, "We couldn't even catch a Pidgey,"

"You know," said Pikachu, "throwing a rock wasn't that dumb,"

"It wasn't?" asked Ash.

"Yep!" said Pikachu, "Because rock-type moves are super effective against flying types!"

Ash sighed. "If it didn't happen to hit a Spearow..."

Pikachu chuckled. "Then I had to save you from getting creamed,"

"And send Misty on a rampage against us for destroying her bike," Ash deadpanned.

"Do you think she still remembers that?" asked Pikachu.

"You mean Misty, May, or Dawn?" asked Ash, "Because I seem to remember you destroying quite a few bikes,"

"It wasn't my fault!" retorted Pikachu, "Those two-wheeled things always get in the way! Besides, if I hadn't, Misty might not have traveled with us."

"Alright," said Ash, "you win, but you're still paying for them out of your ketchup fund,"

"Wait a minute, hey!" yelled Pikachu as Ash ran down the hall.

That Night...

"Well buddy, tomorrow's our last day here huh?" said Ash.

"We still have a lot to do though," said Pikachu, "lots of places to visit and stuff like that,"

Ash nodded, "Yeah, but what about after that? What do we do when we've just done it all?"

"What do you mean?" asked Pikachu.

"I mean, like, we've traveled every region, gotten better and better, and eventually beat Leon. I know we can go and revisit those places, but I feel like we need something new," replied Ash.

"Yeah," said Pikachu, "me too, but what new things are there?"

"There's gotta be something," said Ash, "somewhere where we can find a new region to conquer!"

"Maybe," said Pikachu, "but don't you think that's kind of repetitive?"

Ash shrugged. "Hey, we've said that a lot of times before, why not do it again?"

Pikachu smiled. "Sure, whatever you decide to do, I'll be there,"

"Thanks, buddy," said Ash, stroking the yellow mouse's ears. He yawned. "Well, it's getting late, let's get to bed so we can enjoy our last day here tomorrow,"

"Alright," said Pikachu, "Good night, Ash,"

"Good night, Pikachu,"

~~~

That's a wrap!

I hope you enjoyed Day 6 of A Legendary Week!

The next chapter will be the grand finale of this book, but it might take a while because I want it to be REALLY good.

Anyway, if you've enjoyed reading this book so far, please leave a review and consider joining my Discord server! (https://discord.gg/eX4k3bV2au) New members are always welcome and I can reply to your reviews faster and give longer responses that way.

See you in the next chapter!