Sofia Gift ceremony

Alma Madrigal is in the nursery of the Castia telling the story how they got the Candil and how it gifted them a safe place for people to live in and how the Family then got gifts when they turn the age of five to Sofia.

Sofia was listening to the story in amazement.

Then when her Abuela finished telling the story, Sofia Ask.

Sofia: What gift do you'll think I'll have?

Abuela: I don't know but i know that you'll have a perfect gift Sofia.

Then Castia moved the floor boards to move a clock showing gift the time.

Abuela: Its almost time for your gift ceremony to begin.

Then the Castia moved Sofia shoe slippers to her and she puts them on.

Alma and Sofia then leave the Nursery and go into their position for the ceremony.

Almost everyone in the town came to the gift ceremony.

Alma stood on the stairs that lead to a glowing door eith the magic Candle in her hands and then Alma started her speech.

Alma: fourty two years ago, In our darkest moment, this Candle blessed us with a miracle and the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this, beloved community.
Tonight we come together once more, as another steps into the light.
To make us proud.

Then there was some drums beating before the Castia opens the red curtain that reveals Sofia in her ceremony dress with the people cheering.

Alma then walks up the stairs and then stands next to the glowing door, waiting for Sofia.

Castia then makes a path of tiles red towards the stairs.

Sofia breaths out before she started to walk towards the stairs on the red tiles that Castia made.

Soon Sofia reached the stairs and walked up until she reach her Abuela and the glowing magic door.

The Sofia stands in front of Alma with the Candle in her hands.

Alma: Will use your gift to honor the miracle?
Will you serve this community and strengthen our hope?

As Alma said that last part, she leans down and let's Sofia put both of her hands on the magic Candle for a few seconds.

Sofia then noded and then let's go of the Candle as her Abuela then walks to the side of the glowing door where Sofia parents are.

Sofia then nervously reach out for the door nob while everyone watch in anticipation while Alma watch hoping that Sofia wouldn't end up giftless like her sister Mirabel.

Sofa then touch the door nob and suddenly the door nob glo2d before the entire door gets covered in a magic glow.

The magic Candle glowed and the door did not disappeared.

Then suddenly threads of wool started to come out from underneath Sofia before the threads spread to make patterns and beautiful decorations around the Castia then soon it's then stopped.

Everyone Looks at the amazing decorations that Sofia gift made and the door glows before in a flash its shows Sofia older with threads creating patterns and decorations around her.

Its also shows Sofiawith her eyes closed and putting her hands together.

Alma sighed in relief because it The ceremony went well and Sofia got her gift before smiling.

Alma then announced to the audience.

Alma: We have a new Gift!

Everyone cheers and then suddenly there was some fireworks in the sky.

Sofia then open her door and the golden magic materialised her room.

It was big room, the floor it's made out of fuffly stuffing for stuff toys, there seem to be no end as no one can see the walls, different coloured threads decorate the room, her bed is on some stuffing that is big as a small hill with steps to walk towards her bed and there's supplies for her to use.

( Oh and the sky changes, so it's night time during the ceremony and the threads glows like lights.)

Everyone was amazed as they walked inside, the child began to start jumping on the suffering and didn't get hurt when they feel, it felt like clouds when laying on it.

Alma: A perfect gift for you.
Now let's take a picture.

Almost All the Madrigal except for Mirabel and had there picture toom with some of them showing of their gifts.

The seven year old Mirabel looks down sadly feeling left out because she is not with her family for the picture but it's seem most of them doesn't seem to care.

Soon the town had a party celebrating Sofia gift and her start in helping the community through her gift.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.