Encanto part two

Mirabel and the children then look at Alma who is wondering what is Mirabel doing.

Alma: What are you doing?

Mirabel: Uh, they were just asking adout the family.

Mirabel tries to answer not fully truthfully but one of the children then decided to tell Alma the truth.

Child: She was just adout to tell us adout her super awesome gift!

Mirabel then gives a Uh oh look when the kid did that.

Sofia was walking up the Castia as she heard that and sighed.

Dolores then appears.

Dolores: Oh Mirabel didn't get one.

Dolores then did the hmp squeak before walking away with Alma going somewhere else to get ready for the Gifting ceremony.

Child: You didn't get a gift?

Mirabel tries to answer before a man came over with a woven basket.

Man: Mirabel! Delivery, I gave you the special since your the only Madrigal kid with no gift.
I call it not special since Uh you have no gift!

Mirabel looks at the man with a fake smile while Sofia softly slapped her fohead at what the man said and did.

Mirabel: Thanks.

The man was adout to walk away but the man came back.

Man: Oh and tell Antonio good luck!
Even though the last gift ceremony was amazing, the one before that was a Dummer.

Sofia then started walking over towards the group.

Man: The one that came before Sofias, that o e didn't work.

Mirabel was trying to put on a smile when Sofia came.

Sofia: Hey sir, would you mind making sure if anyone coming to the ceremony are ready if you don't mind of course.

Man: Of course not!
Don't want anyone to miss it.

The man went into the town.

Sofia then turns to look at Mirabel.

Sofia: Sis, you'll always be special, I don't care if you have a gift or no gift.

Mirabel then smiled at her sweet younger sister.

Mirabel: Thanks Sofia.

Then the children somewhat ruined the sweet moment.

Soon one of the children said to Mirabel.

Child: But if I was you I would be really sad.

Sofia then sighed again.

Mirabel: Well my little friend I am not.
like what Sofia said, gift or no gift, I am just as special as the rest of my family's.

Then Sofia and Mirabel family's started to somewhat showing off their gifts.

Child: Maybe your gift is being in Danial.

Sofia then decided she had enough and made the children some lovely items told them to head back to the village to show off to their parents.

Mirabel sighed in relief.

Mirabel: Thanks Sofia.

Sofia: No problem, I know how you feel uncomfortable adout talking it.
Would you mind putting some of the decorations around I made , it would be some great help.

Mirabel: Sure anything to help my sister.

Sofia: Thanks alot Mirabel.

Sofia then puts some of the decorations she made and put it in the basket before walking back into the Castia.