Encanto part seven.

Sofia in Isabela room trying to comfort her older sister.

Sofia: I'm sorry that the proposal didn't go well Sis.

Isabela: Its not your fault its Mirabels!
She just did ruined the proposal but she ruined the night where Kai would ask you out for your guys first date!

Sofia then sighed didn't know what to say.

Everything seem to be going well untill Mirabel started acting weird after Antionio got his gift and then finding out that Mirabel broke into Uncel Bruno room which was forbidden and found the prophesy adout her self and possibly the magic.

Which in turn seemly caused the dinner night to go so terribly.

Sofia knows that Mirabel was probably trying to help to save the magic or something like that but things seem to be not going so well for the giftless Madrigal who has an unhappy Abula and Isabela.

But also have a protective mother and father who is protecting Mirabel because they believe Alma has been hard on Mirabel.

Sofia agreed that Ablua has been to hard on Mirabel buy hopped that maybe over time her Abuela would come to terms and love her granddaughter regardless with a gift or not.

But it's seemed that Alma haven't comes to terms and is now wanting to do something with Mirabel hopping to save the Miracle but Sofia doesn't believe that whatever Abula wants to do with Mirabel will do anything that could save the magic.

Then the door is knocked on and Mirabel comes in seemly trying to Apologies to Isabela and Sofia.

Isabela then seem an agreement with Mirabel when Isabela said something that shocked both Mirabel and Sofia.

Isabela doesn't love Mariono and didn't want to marry him but did it for the family amd was jealous of Mirabel because Mirabel didn't have to be perfect.

Then seemly out of the ground, Isabela? Create a spikey plant and then started to sing adout not wanting to be perfect and see what other things she can do.

Sofia then joins with Isabela singing that she somewhat felt the same way but because she just wanted to make everyone happy but feels like she had to be perfect like Isabela, that the role was forced upon them by Abula.

(I'm not doing the song but here it is for you to listen to)

Mirabel then joins in singing along that she is finally understanding because what she thought of Isabela then was now a misconceptions because of the roles that was forced upon them.

Soon Isabela, Mirabel and Sofia stared to mess around ontop of the Castia, Isabela finley feeling the freedom of not having to be perceived along with Sofia cause the two to get their clothes a bit messy but they didn't care.

Then the three sisters huge infornt of the Candle in a genuine hug.

Mirabel then noit9the Candle glowing brighter and the cracks being healed.

Mirabel then realised that it probably wasn't her fault that the magic was fading it was because the stress of being perfect and stuff like that was probably the cause.

Mirabel of course tried to tell Alma but Alma wasn't listening and Mirabel realised and told Alma that it was probably her fault that the magic was fading and the family was broken.

This then caused the Castia to collapse and Mirabel tried to save the candle as everyone else was pushed out by Castia so they could be safe.

The one of the mountain protecting the Encanto spilt open and Mirabel is saved by the Castia who used the wardrobes and items like that to protect Mirabel.

The candle went out and now the Madrigals can't use their gifts anymore and Mirabel ran away to the place where Pedro sacrifice himself 50 years ago.

Alma then found Mirabel and they made up, Alma admitting that she caused everyone in the family to be broken and reason the magic was gone while Mirabel then says that without Alma they wouldn't have an Encanto.

Bruno then came and Alma apologies to her son realising how much pain she caused to her son just because he ahd a gift that others didn't like.

Soon Mirabel, Bruno and Alma to go back to the now broken Castia.

Soon they started sinners and started to make up for what they done.

Then the entire town came and help the Madrigals as in thanks for helping the town for all those 50 years amd helped build the Castia back up.

Isabela, Mirabel and Sofia was able to Get Dolores with Mariono because they found out Dolores had a crush on Mariono and the two seemed happy.

In a few days( I believe ).

Antionio gave Mirabel a door nob which she put in the door amd suddenly the magic came back with the Castia alive again.

This makes everyone happy and the Castir used the tiles to bring everyone in and everyone celebrated.

Nothing having to worry adout being perfect anymore, Isabela enjoyed messing around, Sofia enjoying having fun and e.c.t.

Soon they family came together for a picture and the picture was taken when the Jaguar that Antonio moved and the family with Mirabel finally in the picture smiled jot caring the picture wasn't perfect.

The Madrigals happy ever after.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this book.

Le5 me know what you thought adout the book because it's now finished!