part five

Continuing the breakfast.

Alma: And both of our families stronger.

Camilo then learns over Sofia and Shape-shift into Mariano and mocks Isabela with a pretend kiss face before Isabela uses flowers petals to hit Camilo and he goes back into his seat back into himself splitting out flower petals that got into his mouth.

Alma: Now we all know that Kai ask Sofia and now there a couple.

Mirabel looked at her younger sister in surprise that Kai and Sofia are now dating.

Alma: I wonder when Kai is going to take our sweet Sofia out on her first date.
Dolores?

Dolores: Kai planing to ask Sofia out tonight for the date and wants to know if he and the family would like to have a picnic together tomorrow.

Alma: Aw such great news a proposal for Isabela and Sofia new boyfriend planning to ask for a date on the same day.
Wonderful.

Isabela smiles at Sofia and Sofia does the same for her older sister.

Alma: Okay our communtiy is counting on us.
The familia Madrigals.

The family: The family Madrigals.

Then everyone gets up from the table and all went to do there thing.

Mirabel gets up wanting to talk to Luisa and seeing g her already walking into the Town Mirabel trys to run to Luisa.

But Mirabel then accidentally bumps into her younger sister Sofia who is walking with Isabela( I changed this bit) Sofia falls onto the floor with Isabela angry looking at Mirabel.

Mirabel: Oops Sorry.

Isabela: What is your problem?!

Mirabel then runs after Luisa while Isabela helps Sofia up.

Isabela: Are you okay sis?

Sofia: Yeah I'm okay but I noticed Mirabel acting weird today.

Isabela: Really?

Sofia: Yeah we'll last night I thought the Mirabel nerves of not having a gift got to her and made her imaged things but then she acted this morning as well.
She went to talk to Dolores for some reason adout something I couldn't hear and then she wanted to talk to Lusia adout something as well.

Isabela: Mirabel might just being odd like usual.

Sofia: Okay... but I think this being the only born giftless Madrigal had made her paranoid adout the Miracle I think.

Isabela: You might be right sis, anyway let's go we need to do some things.

Isabela and Sofia then walks into the town to do their thing

With Mirabel and Luisa.

We see Luisa move a church to a different spot before walking away.

Town person: Luisa, can you reroute the river?
Luisa: Will do!

Another town person: Luisa the donkeys got out again!

Lusia: On it!

Luisa the began to pick up the escaped donkeys and pile them ontop of each other while carrying the pile.

Mirabel climbs over a garden wall.

Mirabel: Luisa!

Mirabel then falls onto the ground before getting up and fixing her sorting her glasses out on her face before catching up with Luisa.

Mirabel: You got to tell me adout the magic.
What's going on what your hiding?

Lusia then tries to deny and pretend nothing is going with the magic while carrying the Donkeys.