Encanto part 4

*While Mirabel was singing and then Mirabel saw the cracks*

Everyone was having a party in Antionios new room celebrating the new Gift having fun.

Sofia was dancing with some people while there was music, everyone having fun.

Then Kai ask Sofia something and Dolores notice this and tells Alma.

Alma and some of the people watch as Kai and Sofia talked.

Kai: Hey Sofia can I ask you something?

Sofia: Sure what is it?

Kai: Well.. we been friends for a while now and started to well as in Like like you for sometime now.

Sofia a bit confused then ask.

Sofia: Like in best friend or?

Kai: As in I have a crush on you and wondering if you like to start going out with me?

Sofia then blush and everyone stopped wanting to see Sofia answer.

Sofia: Well I liked you for a while now too..

Kai: As in?

Sofia: I have a crush on you too and I didn't know you like me that way.
So yes I will go out with you.

Kai then danced in happiness and gave Sofia a  bracelet he made for Sofia and she accepted it.

Everyone cheers now seeing a new couple and a possible new member to the Madrigals.

Alma is happy of having hopefully having Kai as a possible Son in law ( or is it grandson in law?) And is happy for Sofia.

Alma: I'm so happy for you two and hopefully one day you two will have amazing children.

Sofia and Kai blushed at what Alma said.

Sofia: Abuela we're too young to think adout that!

Alma: I know I'm just saying as a possibility when your old enough.

Luisa: Welcome to the Family possible Brother in law.

Isabela: I'm so happy that Sofia was able to have you.
She talks a bit adout you sometimes.

Kai: Really?

Dolores: She does talk alot adout you even if no one around.

Sofia then blushed harder, she sometimes forget that her cousin have super hearing.

Juiltia and Augustin are supportive of Kai and Sofia being together.

Everyone was continuing enjoying the party when Mirabel came in and Said the Castia was in danger and there's was cracks.

Everyone when out of Antionios room and saw that everything was normal, no cracks and Mirabel is standing there looking confused.

Alma of course told everyone there was nothing to worry adout and there was no danger and no cracks.
Mirabel of course was upset because she for sure there was cracks happening around the castia she saw them but the cracks then dissappeared.

Everyone thinks except for few( like Mirabel parents, Sofia and Antonio, maybe some others too) thought Mirabel nearly ruined Antionios party.

Of course the party was then soon finished and Julieta went to talk to her daughter while everyone else either went home or the family went to bed or getting ready for the night.

( I'm not gonna do the entire conversion)

Juiltia is making some food before going over to try to comfort Mirabel better.