𝕬𝖒𝖔𝖗 𝕰𝖙 𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊 𝕰𝖙 𝕱𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊 𝕰𝖘𝖙 𝕱𝖊𝖈𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖒𝖚𝖘

-

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦

-

"Ubi amor, ibi dolor." Ryujin expressed, seemingly over and over again to her only friend, Lia.

"What did you learn this time in Latin today?" Lia chuckled, knowing the routine. Ryujin's Latin teacher always taught them a new quote every day and today it was:

"Where there is love, there is pain." Ryujin answered. They began walking home together, they lived on the same block, just a bungalow away from one another.

"That's a darker one than usual." Lia commented, then she pitched that they go to a convenience store before they part ways for the night to do nothing but homework.

They entered the 7-11 at the corner and Ryujin whined, "The 7-11's here are so boring. I see American ones on TikTok, and they have all the American snacks I adore so much. I'm tired of getting shrimp chips and jajjang (black bean flavor) all the time. I've been wanting Hot Cheetos for the longest time."

"Then get something other than shrimp chips and ramyun, Ryujin-ssi." Lia chuckled at Ryujin's attitude.

The convenience store was mostly empty, but soon it would become more crowded with more students as more schools ended. Students can't be missed in their uniforms that are so different from everyday attire. Seoul High School uniforms were commonly dark blue and white.

The two friends looked through the hall with all of the chips, but today Ryujin didn't want something salty. She knew she'd want something later though. So, for now she chose Yagwa, a Korean kind of cookie, and for later she chose instant shin ramyun.

The front door of the store opened, triggering the bell above it to ring as well. "Annyeonghaseyo (hello)!" was exchanged between the cashier and customers. But Lia and Ryujin both knew the voices they heard. Just hearing them was enough.

They audibly gasped, looking at one another in panic and rushed to hide. They went to a section filled with healthy stuff; they assumed that as teenagers the group of nightmares that walked in wouldn't want healthy snacks. The greasy chips are most popular.

But they were wrong.

The group of nightmares were all rich and only wanted healthy food, not the cheap, packaged poison in the other aisles. So, the healthy section was exactly where they went.

"Omo... Ryujin-ssi! Lia-ssi! I missed you guys." The most talkative one, the one considered the leader, Yeji, started. A grin was already playing at her face as her five other friends followed around her. There was Chaeryeong, Yuna, Minji, Yeonjun, and Kai.

They all found joy in other's pain. Every single one of them.

Yeji neared the two girls, who were already caught in fear, unable to move. They only put their heads down to not face the brunette with the bangs and the long hair. Yeji stopped right in front of them, aggressively lifting up both of their chins one by one. Lia first, then Ryujin.

"Fucking look at me when I fucking talk to you, aish sibal(fucking dammit)." She grumbled, eyeing what they had in their hands and scoffing. "Ya(hey), are you pigs really buying that? Look at the shit they're buying." The group cackled, she grabbed the food from both of their hands and waved it in both Lia and Ryujin's faces as well as her friend groups, making them laugh while Lia and Ryujin stayed silent. "Maybe I should finally try the peasant food."

Yeji opened the bag of potato chips that Lia had and popped one in her mouth, only to gag and take Lia's hand. She spit the food out on Lia's hand and pushed it away. "Aish sibal, it's so fucking greasy. My life got 20 years fucking shorter just now." She laughed bitterly. Then she scoffed and eyed them both with pure hilarity. "Open up, sluts."