𝕯𝖚𝖑𝖈𝖊 𝕻𝖚𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖚𝖒 𝕰𝖘𝖙

-

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

-

Being pushed down onto the bed, Ryujin shuttered nervously. Losing her virginity to someone she was attracted to was on her list of to-dos in her life, but not to someone so evil.

"Please go easy." Ryujin begged, backing up towards the headboard as Yeji got on top of her. Eventually Yeji stopped her by straddling her waist, and she smiled briefly.

"I already said I would, my cherry blossom."

Yeji pecked Ryujin's lips first, to tease her. Then she dove in completely, practically gluing their lips to one another. She pinned down Ryujin's hands and dominated Ryujin's tongue inside her own mouth.

Ryujin would never admit it, but it was obvious she enjoyed this by her actions alone. She melted into the kiss, leaning her head up for more, her body tensing.

When Yeji began kissing down her neck, she moaned out loud, her chest heaving in lust. Yeji took off Ryujin's chest before taking off her own and neither of them were wearing bras under.

Yeji let go of Ryujin's hands only to sneak one down Ryujin's grey sweats and underwear. "Aish you're soaked down there. You really wanted this." Yeji teased, gladly returning her lips onto Ryujin's chest to tease each of her small breasts.

Ryujin's moans were low and sexy, more of them evolved as Yeji began playing with her core, teasing her entrance once and a while.

"Beg for me, Ryujin." Yeji demanded, stopping the kissing because she just wanted to watch Ryujin's face change according to the pleasure she was feeling. "Beg for me to fuck you."

"Jebal (please) Yeji. Please fuck me." Ryujin gave in, opening her legs wider to give Yeji easier access. The brunette smirked,

"Good girl."

Yeji stuck one finger in, smirked wider at how tight Ryujin was, how warm she was too. Ryujin's hands found Yeji's back, her nails running down Yeji's skin and digging further when Yeji added another finger and thrusted faster.

Ryujin's mouth fell open, she made eye contact with Yeji hovering over top of her, and her core went crazy for the way Yeji looked at her even though it wasn't a look of love. Just the look of desire and satisfaction that Ryujin was giving her by simply being submissive.

A phone suddenly rang, and it was Ryujin's on the nightstand, she looked over and could see it was her mother calling because she hasn't seen Ryujin since Friday morning and it was Saturday night.

Yeji ignored it, digging her face into Ryujin's neck to persuade Ryujin into not answering the call, she took her free hand and wrapped it lightly around Ryujin's neck too. The phone went still with a missed call notification, but Ryujin didn't care. She only wrapped her arms around Yeji, pulling her closer so she had no choice but to continue making her feel this good.

Yeji could hear Ryujin's breathing right in her ear, as Ryujin could hear Yeji's in hers, only bringing her closer and closer until she reached the gold. Her back arched off the bed, making her bare chest collide with Yeji's. She clawed at Yeji back as her core buzzed with Euphoria.

Yeji chuckled lowly at how quickly she got Ryujin to cum for her, pulling her fingers out and making Ryujin lick them clean for her.

"Nothing about you is ugly, Ryujin." Yeji said, she almost sounded like she was teasing Ryujin. But she got in between Ryujin's legs just to kiss every burn mark on her arms, shoulders, and chest. "Jongmal eopseo(seriously nothing)." She whispered.