𝕬𝖈𝖙𝖆 𝕰𝖘𝖙 𝕱𝖆𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖆, 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖊!

-

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐝!

-

-

A part of this chapter is very much inspired by a scene in The Glory, specifically the curling iron scene, readers discretion is advised. The scene starts and ends with *** if you don't want to read it***

-

"You're accusing me of beating up the poor girl, but Lia-ssi is my friend. We were just messing around, and she got hurt, then the bell rang, and we had to go. You know how late penalties are, officer." Yeji said as she was interviewed by an officer at a police station just like Ryujin and her five other friends since Ryujin tattled on them.

"I don't know why your friend caused such a scene when you guys were just hanging out. You're free to go, please send in Chaeryeong next." The officer dismissed, Yeji smiled that notorious puzzling smile and nodded, thanking the officer and leaving.

Meanwhile, on the outside, Ryujin sat in a waiting chair, waiting to get interviewed. But she was scolded by the school's vice principal who was forced to come along and address the matter as well.

"Why would you go to the freaking police? You can't handle your friends playing around? So, what someone got hurt? Aish." He whisper shouted at Ryujin, threatening to slap her, but refraining.

Ryujin stared at him in disbelief. She knew the system was like this though, any kid is defended, apparently no minor can do wrong and is protected by Korea law. The vice principal then turned around to talk to Kai sitting across from Ryujin, waiting to be interviewed next.

"Ah, Kai. How's it going? I heard you got a car for your birthday recently. Happy Birthday!" He greeted Kai kindly.

"That's right, so I have a car to learn to drive in." Kai responded with the same energy.

Ryujin died inside, watching her, one of the victims, get hate, and the guilty get praised. Even the adults, who are supposed to be unbiased, side with the rich students.

After wasting her time at the police station, she went straight to the hospital to visit Lia. She was surprised enough to see Yeji in the hallway, getting water from the vending machine. She froze as she always does, watching the beast open the bottle and drink from it.

Shamefully, Ryujin stared. She just stared at her. Watching her lips as she sipped from the plastic bottle. Admiring her jawline and cheekbones. Witnessing her silky, lengthy, straight, brunette hair fall like an animation as she leaned her head back to get water from the bottle. Even the way her throat moved as she swallowed the water. The moment of Yeji taking one single sip of water lasted not even three seconds, yet Ryujin managed to prolong it to a minute.

If she wasn't so satanic, Ryujin would have a girl crush on her. But she's straight, and most definitely doesn't fall for demons.

Yeji finished drinking, giving Ryujin a side eye, like she felt Ryujin's eyes on her from afar. She would then turn her head to fully look at Ryujin. There goes that smile. "Ryujin-ssi! We were just here visiting our LoveLia." She said, grabbing Ryujin's hand and leading her to Lia's room.

"Ya! Kai-ssi, don't touch her thigh like that, aish you fucking creep. You get off to unconscious people?" Yeji teased the fuck out of Kai as she walked in with Ryujin.

Ryujin saw that Lia wasn't awake yet, but she did see a bunch of flowers on the table by her bed, seemingly all from the six demons to mask their guilty status.