𝖁𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖚𝖘 𝕰𝖘𝖙 𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖝 𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖒𝖎

-

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥

-

After school, Lia and Ryujin went to their new convenience store. They bought tea and instant ramyun and ate it together in the store while discussing homework. They were good kids; this was normal for them. But unfortunately, good kids never got recognition. Not as much as the bad kids.

Violence makes more noise than kindness, and what they cause others is similar. Pain lasts as long as violence makes noise. A person cannot concentrate when a room is noisy, nor can a person concentrate when their soul is hurting. Happiness can be taken away quickly, as kindness goes unseen. A person who feels unseen, could never be happy. A person who's never received kindness, can never give it, therefore kindness becomes scarce and quiet.

Noisy. Violence. Yeji.

Quiet. Kind. Ryujin.

But at the end of the day, kindness is what gets all the glory, even if it doesn't seem so.

Ryujin walked Lia home and then went straight to the train station to pick up Haerin from her school trip. In fact, she was late. Her parents were supposed to pick her up and walk her home, but they got busy at the shop they work at and asked Ryujin to do it at the last minute.

Ryujin sighed when she got a call from her little sister. She assumed the call would be questioning who the hell was going to pick her up and when, so she answered quickly.

"I know, I'm on my way. Eomma and Appa got caught up at the store." Ryujin stated to give Haerin some closure.

"Ani, Unnie! Your yeochin(girlfriend) gave me a ride home when she saw me walking alone. You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend! Oooo." Haerin peached from the other line. Ryujin's stomach ultimately dropped at her words.

"Haerin-i. Yeojachingu eopseo(I don't have a girlfriend)!" Ryujin clarified.

"Ya, don't lie! Isn't the name Yeji familiar? Mmm? She was gushing all about you as her driver drove us here. She even knows where we live, where your room is, where your journal is, and now she's gonna curl my hair! Oh yeah, we're using your hair curler by the way."

"Haerin-ssi! How do I know if it's hot enough?" Ryujin heard from the background, her heart stopping for a solid second.

"HAERIN, DON'T TALK TO HER! I'M ON MY WAY!" She hung up, starting to sprint the other way, back home.

Her feet had never moved so fast, not even to get herself out of danger. She couldn't let her little sister get hurt the same way Yeji hurt her. She knocked into scores of people, making them drop their belongings, making them trip and stumble, she lost count of how many times she had to shout a hurried "Choiseongeyo!"

As she approached the small bungalow, recognizing the black car outside parked on the street, the driver waiting inside, eating triangle kimbap. She damn near broke the door down, getting inside the mini house. She went straight to her room, which had the door closed, she opened it in a rush which startled the two girls inside.

Haering sat on the bed, crisscrossed with Yeji sitting behind her the same way, the curling iron in her hand, curling Haerin's ashy blonde hair. Apart from the hair color, Yeji and Haerin had the same exact hair style. Full bangs, with longer hairs to frame the face, and the rest being even longer and naturally straight. They could actually pass as sisters more than Ryujin and Haerin. They both have cat-like features. However, Yeji was like a wild cat while Haerin was like Dallie and Byullie, homecats.