𝕬𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖎 𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖆 𝖁𝖆𝖓𝖆

-

𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

-

"Th-thank you." Ryujin stuttered, finally finding the courage to move around Yeji. She took the Benadryl out of Yeji's hand and turned to leave.

"Jamsimanyo(wait a minute), Ryujin-ssi." Yeji stopped her, getting in front of her and giving her that sick smile. "Let me help you clean them."

"I- I already cleaned them."

"Eonje(when)?" Yeji glared at her, finding her excuse inauthentic.

"Around 10 am this morning." Ryujin admitted.

Yeji chuckled lightly, "Ya! It's nearly 7 already. Surely, you should clean them again with this new stuff you got. Let me help you. I'm not with my friends, I won't hurt you as bad." She teased, pulling Ryujin up to the register and paying for her items for her. "Kaching gaja(let's go together), but we're going to my house, I can't stand to be in your depressing poverty magazine cover of a home again." Yeji bossed next.

"I-I should go home and have dinner with my-" Ryujin was about to object, but Yeji turned around and stopped them from walking. "I guess I can miss one night at home." Ryujin changed her words.

"Good girl." Yeji smiled, bringing Ryujin to her ride, a luxury car with a personal driver since she can't drive yet.

On the drive to Yeji's house, Ryujin couldn't help but stare at Yeji, who was smoking a cigarette with the window rolled down. She closed her eyes to feel fresh air and cursed.

"Aish sibal, this is nice. Yeogi(here), smoke it." the brunette handed Ryujin the cigar, Ryujin it and put it between her lips. She inhaled and immediately choked at the burning feeling. She's had enough of burning feelings.

Yeji laughed at her innocence, "Aish, you're so fucking cute. I bet you're a virgin."

Ryujin stayed silent, not answering Yeji's question, yet Yeji still came to a conclusion somehow. She playfully hit Ryujin's arm and laughed at her. "You're a senior and you still haven't fucked? Aish sibal, what? You waiting for marriage?"

Ryujin answered with a negative, only because she knows Yeji likes being answered. Yeji only called her boring little piece of cute shit and then they arrived at the gated home. This was why Ryujin hated rich people with a passion, the kindest people like her parents live in poverty, while the people with the ugliest personalities live the best lives. It's like the demons get rewarded and the angels get punished.

Inside the mansion, Yeji didn't let anyone see Ryujin, she just took her straight to her big bedroom that was the size of Ryujin's whole bungalow. The room was simple, the whole wall across from the king-sized bed was a clear window foreseeing the long pool in the backyard. But Yeji quickly used a remote and suddenly the windows went blurry. It left Ryujin flabbergasted.

She followed the bully into her bathroom and got the cleaning supplies ready per Yeji's demand. "Take off your hoodie so I can see and reach them better."

Ryujin always did as told around her, but she was shy being in her sports bra around her. She hates that Yeji knows she likes her too. She hates it with a burning passion.

The burns were so sensitive, anything touching them felt like another punishment. Ryujin was stunned by Yeji's behavior; she's being somewhat nice. And by nice she meant that Yeji hadn't assaulted her. Yet.