Chapter 1 ~Fairy Tail

Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

Levy and I are sitting at a table talking about books. Gajeel has been helping Wendy train for a while at Levy's request, when there's a quiet knock at the door.

"People don't normally knock." Levy states, looking towards the doors.

"Well we better go answer it." I say standing up. We walk to the door and open it. When I do there is a girl with thick, pale pink hair that goes a bit past her shoulders, and deep black eyes. She steps in, and I close the doors behind her.

She  has a black beanie hat on her head, with a bow on it, along with a white bracelet on her wrist. She has a green bag slung across her shoulders, and she's wearing black jeans, and a dark blue shirt with a black belt around her waist. She looks up at me, and then speaks kindly.

"Hi. I'm Elise, and I'm looking for Natsu Dragneel." Right as the words leave her mouth, Wendy shrieks.

"Watch out!" But its a little too late. Wendy used a Sky Dragon's Claw attack, and Elise was right in its wake. Before we can do anything, Elise is blown back into the door.

***

Elise's POV

I wake up in a room with two girls sitting next to the bed I was sleeping in. One girl has blond hair and brown eyes, while the other has blue hair and hazel eyes. When they notice I'm awake they smile.

"Hey Elise!" The blond one says happily.

"You're awake!" The blue haired one smiles as I sit up.

"Uh.. Hi." I say smiling back.

"Hi! I'm Lucy, and this is Levy." The blond one -Lucy- says pointing at the blue haired girl -Levy.

"Hi.. So how long have I been passed out?" I ask, a bit confused.

"Not too long. Maybe a half an hour." Levy explains.

"Oh. Okay. What happened?" I ask.

"Our friend Wendy accidentally knocked you out with a spell." Lucy explains.

"Oh, okay. Am I in Fairy Tail?  I can't remember.." I say sort of embarrassed.

"Yeah." Lucy smiles.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail Elise!" Levy exclaims smiling.

"Thanks! Um.. I was just wondering... Is Natsu Dragneel here right now?" I ask.

"He went on a small job with Happy. He shouldn't be too long." Lucy explains.

"Oh.. Okay, thanks!" I smile.

"How do you know Natsu?" Levy asks curiously.

"Um.. Just from a really long time ago." I say.

"Oh, okay." Levy smiles.

"Well lets go into the main room." Lucy stands up and so does Levy, so I stand up and we walk out of the infirmary.

***

Fairy Tail is great! The second I stepped out of the infirmary, the girl named Wendy ran towards me, apologizing over and over again. After I said it was okay 10 times, she finally accepted it. The people here are amazing! Most of the Mages aren't actually here, but I have met a few like Mirajane, Elfmen, Cana, Gajeel, Wendy, Macao, Wakaba, Reedus, Jet, and Droy.

Lucy, Levy, and I are talking when a girl with scarlet red hair, and a suit of armor walks in.

"Hey Erza!" Lucy waves. Erza walks over to the table we are sitting at, and sit down next to me.

"Hello." Erza smiles, and then looks at me.

"Hi, what's your name?" She asks me.

"Hi, I'm Elise! It's nice to meet you." I smile.

"I'm Erza Scarlet. Welcome to Fairy Tail Elise." She says.

"Thanks!" I say. A few minutes later I head to the washroom. After I wash my hands I look in the mirror. My longish pink hair is totally messy, so I brush my fingers through it, which helps a little. When I walk out of the washroom, I see a guy with orange hair and glasses sitting with Lucy. He is wearing a very nice black suit, with a red tie, and a white shirt underneath. I walk back to the table ad sit next to Erza again. I look up at the orange haired boy.

"Hey!" I wave. He looks at me and waves back.

"Hi." He says.

"This is Loke. And that's Elise." Lucy says.

"Nice to meet you." I smile.

''He's one of my Celestial Spirits." Lucy says, and Loke smiles.

"Really? That's so cool!" I smile.

"You think so? It is pretty awesome." He plays with the cuffs of his suit.

"Yeah!" I laugh. A few minutes pass, and I stand up to stretch. The doors fly open and someone runs in very fast. He crashes right into me, we land on the floor, and he lands right on top of me.

"Oh, hi." I smile, looking at him. He has dark hair, and black eyes.

"Hey. Sorry." He gets off me. He puts his hand down to help me up, and I take it. He's wearing black pants with a chain hanging off them, and no shirt, which exposes the Fairy Tail tattoo on his chest. I also notice hanging from his neck, there's a cross necklace.

 "I'm Gray. Sorry about that." He says.

"I'm Elise, and it's alright!" I say. Just then a girl with blue hair, and dressed in blue and white runs in. Gray backs up a little, and I look at him a bit confused. The girl then gives me a mad look.

"Why are you so close to Gray!" She shouts, giving me a scary look.

"Well he ran in and-" I start but she cuts me off.

"Stay away from him." She says sternly before walking away.

"Uh... What just happened?" I ask turning to Gray.

"Don't worry about it. That's Juvia. She did this kind of thing to Lucy a while ago." Gray explains.

"Yeah, she did." Lucy laughs.

"Okay?" I laugh too.

"Anyway sorry." He says again.

"No, it's okay!" I say smiling. Anyway we all sit and talk for a while. It's dark now, and everyone has left except for Lucy, Levy, Erza, and I.

"So where are you staying Elise?" Lucy asks.

"Um.. Crap, I hadn't though of that! I'll find a place somewhere." I say.

"That's unacceptable! You'll stay at my house! In fact, we're all gonna have a sleepover at my house!" Lucy states pointing to Levy, Erza, and I.

"Okay!" Levy and Erza respond.

"Are you sure?" I ask. I don't wanna be a bother.

"Of course! C'mon!" Lucy says grabbing my hand and pulling me out of Fairy Tail, Levy and Erza following close behind.

Hey! So I decided to just post! I said I was gonna wait, but it doesn't matter, because I didn't! Lol, anyway I hope you guys liked it! I randomly started writing it a while ago, and I got into it :3