Chapter 2 ~Natsu

Chapter 2

Lucy, Levy, Erza, and I had a great time last night! It's not like we did too much, but we had fun, and Erza bought a big cake! These girls are great! Hopefully they wake up soon because I've been awake for 20 minutes now, staring at the ceiling, and I'm pretty bored, and very nervous. Will I meet Natsu today? 

A few minutes later everyone finally woke up.

"Hey!" I say as they sit up. They all say hello and good morning and stuff like that, and then we all get ready for the day! I brush threw my extreme bed head, and we all got dressed before heading to Fairy Tail.

***

When we got there, Lucy saw Master Makarov at the bar. She quickly ran over to him, pulling me along by my wrist.

"Master, Master! Is Natsu back yet?"

"No he hasn't. He shouldn't be long though." He responded.

"Okay." Lucy sighs, waving at Makarov as she turns to me. She and I go to get a drink before walking back to meet Erza and Levy. Before we make it to the girls, I see a boy with pale pink hair and a white scarf sitting at a table talking to Erza, Levy, and Gray. Natsu!? Is that really him? Finally!

"Natsu! Happy!" Lucy calls waving as I stand slightly behind her.

"Hey Lucy!" Natsu and a blue cat that I assume is Happy, shout waving back. We all walk over and then my nerves take over. He's never gonna believe what I have to tell him.. He'll either laugh or call me insane. Well.. I have to tell him. He deserves to know. Ugh, great. This'll be interesting...

"Natsu, this is Elise! She came here yesterday looking for you!" She explains pointing towards me.

"Hey Elise!" He says turning towards me. He looks at me smiling, waiting for what I have to say.

"Uh.. Hi Natsu, I have something p-pretty important to tell you.." I start. My nevers get worse with every word.

"Okay, what is it?" He asks. I observe his pink hair, and his green eyes before swallowing hard.

"W-well.. I'm Elise Dragneel and.. I-I'm your sister.."