Chapter 5 ~The First Job

Chapter 5

There are lots of monsters here... I've never really fought before. Of course I've gotten into some, but still. Nothing like this.

"Open, Gate of the Lion! Leo!" Lucy shouts, and Loki appears.

"Ice Make, Hammer!" Gray makes a hammer out of ice, and hits a monster that's attacking him.

"Circle Sword!" Erza's many swords fly around, taking out a bunch of monsters.

"Talons of the Fire Dragon." Natsu's hands catch on fire again, and he hits some monsters. I don't actually know the names of spells because I've never been trained or anything, but I have a sort of fire breath attack. I guess I'll use that. Just as a monster is about to attack me, I turn and hit it with my fire breath attack, and it flies backwards. Natsu looks back at me with a puzzled look on his face, but then he looks back at the monster attacking him.

"Lion Brilliance!" Loki exclaims, and everyone averts their eyes, so I do the same. A very bright light emits from Loki's ring, blinding the monsters.

"Good job, Loki!" Lucy smiles, and Loki smiles back preparing to hit another monster coming his way.

"Flame Elbow!" Flame shoots out from Natsu's elbows, and he hits two monsters with them. There are less monsters now, so I have a feeling we're almost done here. I do another fire breath spell, and take out a few monsters.

"What is that?!" Lucy exclaims, looking behind her. I look and there's a giant snake-like monster!

"Well lets get it!" Natsu shouts before running towards it, fire shooting from his fists.

"Ice-Make lance!" Gray shoots lances from his hands, which hit the monster. Lucy grabs her whip, and hits the snake.

"Circle Sword!" Erza's swords injure the monster. My hands ignite, and I slam my them together. A big ball of fire materializes, and I throw it at the snake. It hits it head on, and the monster staggers backwards. I look down at my hands, surprised. That was awesome.

"Talons of the Fire Dragon!" Natsu shouts, giving the final blow. The monster is finished!

"We did it! Thanks Loki." Lucy smiles before Loki returns to the Spirit World.

"Aye!" Happy lifts his hand into the air.

"Alright! And this time Natsu didn't destroy the whole town!" Gray smirks.

"Hey! It's not just me! You do it to." Natsu exclaims, narrowing his eyes.

"Good job guys!" Erza smiles. After we accept our reward, we head back to the train... Yay.

"Go first this time Natsu!" I say, gesturing towards the door after everyone else got on.

"Elise, I'm being polite. Ladies first." Natsu smirks.

"No." I pushed Natsu on before me, and we took our seats again. I start to feel sick, and dizzy again. I lay my head on Gray's shoulder, and close my eyes. I hate transportation. From what I've seen, Natsu hates it way more than me. He looks like he's about to puke. We hit a bump, which causes Natsu to slide onto Lucy's lap, groaning. My stomach turns, and it doesn't feel too great. Ugh, I hope we get back soon.

***

"Elise, wake up. We're back." Someone's voice wakes me.

Gray, as he lightly shakes my arm.

"Oh? Sorry." I laugh, sitting up and lifting my head from his shoulder. He stands up and lowers his hand. I take it and he pulls me up off the seat.

"Hello Gray!" Juvia called running towards us happily. When she noticed me, her eyes darkened.

"Hi Juvia." Gray waved, and I smiled at her.

"How was the job Gray?" Juvia asks, completely ignoring me.

"It was fine." He shrugs.

"Awesome!" Juvia smiles.

"Well, I better get inside. See ya Juvia." Gray waved.

"Uh.. Okay, Bye Gray." Juvia smiled sort of.

"Are you feeling better Elise?" Gray asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." I laugh. I sit down and talk with Gray for a while when Levy sits next to me.

"Hey Elise!" She smiles.

"Hey Levy!" I wave.

"How was your first job?"

"It was awesome! Although we had to go on a train twice." I sigh.

"So?" She gives me a confused look.

"I get a little sick in transportation." I blush.

"Hey, so does Natsu! Probably something you share from genetics." Levy looks down thinking.

"Maybe." I smile. Natsu walk over then.

"Hey." He says sitting down across the table from me. Levy and I wave. I turn to say something to Gray but.... He's not wearing any clothes.

"Uh.. Gray?" I say, blushing at the fact that he's only in his underwear.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Y-your clothes?" I blush. Gray jumps up quickly, shocked that he wasn't wearing anything. How did he not notice?

"Gray! Put your clothes on when you're sitting next to Elise!" Natsu exclaims, and I blush even more.

"Jeez, it was an accident! Calm down!" Gray exclaims after he pulls his pants on. Natsu rolls his eyes, annoyed.

"Aw, Natsu! You're so protective of your sister." Lucy teases as she walks up behind him. I try not to, but I start laughing out loud. Soon Levy, Lucy, and even Gray and Natsu start to laugh with me.

"So what if I am Lucy?" Natsu says, crossing his arms over his chest, blushing slightly.

"Oh it dosn't matter. I just thought it was sweet." Lucy smiles. Natsu and I both turn away, and I don't stop smiling. It's great to finally have a family, and I don't only mean Natsu. I love all the members of Fairy Tail (That I've met). But other than that it's great to have finally met my brother. I've never had a real family, so meeting Natsu has been a dream come true. Everyone else just makes it better.

"Elise!" Juvia yells, pushing open the doors angrily.

"Uh.. Hey Juvia!" I wave, smiling, but when i see her face I stop.

"Fight me!" Juvia exclaims.

"What?" Everyone at the table says confused. I'm pretty confused myself.