Part 5: You suck bawls (real)

(Scientist P.O.V)

I- I... I was unable to focus. This man was unknown to me. He had large, powerful teeth that could drive me insane if we were in bed, but he was also sexy. Excuse me while I get off topic. In any case, I believe I was recently kidnapped. Maybe as a ransom? But who would pay for my secure return home after all?

I became aware that I was dozing off once more at that point. Again, it doesn't matter; I need to identify this guy.

"My name is Chomper; since I'm not sure if you recall, I figured I should say it again."

Oh urm... where am I..?"

(Chomper) oh how rude of me, i took you to the plant base

WHAT!? DO YOU MEAN TO TURN ME IN? PLEASE NO.. I froze because I was unable to go on. My cheeks began to steam with tears as they fell. He planned to turn me in, and they would torture me until I revealed the zombies' intentions and ill-

(Chomper) Stop! No, I'll assure that I won't mention you to anyone, and I'll even defend you if someone attempts to hurt you. Just remain with me, please.

I felt secure just from his voice because there was no yelling or hitting, but how? More tears came to my eyes; this has to be a joke. Never before has someone treated me so well. Where were the cameras? When was everyone going to start making fun of me for being so naive?

I next noticed it then. On my lips was his.

Although I've never been kissed, it felt as though all of my worries suddenly vanished.As I melted into the kiss, I forgot about everything else and it was just me and him.

Just me and him.