Part 13: Lost

(Chomper P.O.V)

Several weeks have passed since the horrible event. Though Chomper is slightly more watchful of Scientist, both have recovered. Scientist made more new friends and became well-known within the plant base. He gained more knowledge about the plants, their methods, and a ton of other things. He was happy and thankful to have Chomper by his side. He was disappointed that Drumstick had never been located. He looked for hours, both with and without company. Many believed she had passed away, and a plant may have killed it in the mistaken belief that it was an enemy. But the scientist held out hope. Drumstick was stronger than that, he knew.

On one occasion, Chomper was loafing around on the sofa. He made the decision to leave. He went for a stroll without having high expectations. Even though it was late, the cool air on his cheeks gave him motivation to continue walking. He went to a neighboring small shop and purchased grapes there. He hasn't had any in a while, so why not? While eating half of them while sitting on a park bench, he glimpsed around and noticed a missing poster. He stood up to investigate. Drumstick was portrayed in the image. Even though he never received the chance to meet her, he was aware of how important she was to Scientist. He put the poster in his pocket before leaving for home as light rain began to hit the ground. On his path home, he came across a forest. The clucking began at that point.

He paused because it was odd because there weren't many chickens in the wild. He remained still as the noise grew louder. He once again surrendered to curiosity. As the sound grew louder, he moved deeper into the forest. He grew tired and stopped for a break. When he heard a loud growl, his spine shivered. Although they weren't particularly common today, wolves were still around. He'll need to utilize extra caution. The clucking noise returned, this time closer than ever. Chomper now recognized who it was. He discovered a deep pit after following the sound. He was about to leave because it was dark when he noticed a flame inside.Drumstick was certain. He dove in, finding it to be deeper than he thought, but still he could still leave. Drumstick was coiled up in a ball in the corner when he arrived. She didn't appear to be in much discomfort and still appeared hungry.

He pulled out the grapes he had saved for later, and she immediately started munching on them. Trust-building was crucial. He took her in his arms and climbed out after shielding her from the downpour. The chicken was anxious. So it makes sense why the hen remained. She was shielded by the pit from the weather and wolves. It was too dark for Chomper to see, and the muck made it difficult to move around. A stick snapping was sensed. A wolf suddenly appeared from behind them and started chasing them. How fortunate they are. Chomper began to sprint, he knew he had a feeling of being watched. He stumbled occasionally, raced through torn bushes, and got entangled in branches, all while being chased. As the wolf closed in on them, Chomper noticed a burrow and instinctively dove in. The wolf made an attempt to enter. But he couldn't squeeze because it was too small. Despite his best efforts, he was unable to strike them. Chomper stood back in dread.

He had them hidden there for an undetermined amount of time before unknowingly falling asleep with Drumstick in his arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chomper dead lol