Part 9: Her

(Chomper P.O.V)

I ran into her once more as I was exiting my house, I swiftly moved past her. My body grew enraged every time I saw her, but I didn't let it get to me. I took a walk to clear my head from everything that happened today. Unconsciously, I started to stroll toward the hospital. They were close; either I'm just stupid or I'm out for a walk at two in the morning because I always assumed hospitals were always open.

Yes, I did see her again. I know it's getting old to keep saying that, but bear with me.

She was on her way to the hospital, but it was closed, why was she going there? Doesn't matter it's none of my business- anddd I saw her go behind the hospital through a hidden vent, so yea.. my curiosity is getting the best of me.

I instantly and discreetly followed her after letting my plantly instincts lead the way. I need to stop thinking intrusively about beating her in here so that no one would see me. ANYWAYS,  the vent leads to the hospital staff room, no way really1?! Actually, now that I consider it. It's actually more of a hole that's been covered up by a vent, or the construction crew did a terrible job of creating one.

She was still unaware of me when I saw her again as she proceeded to the third floor; given how adept she is at blending into the shadows, I'm impressed I even noticed her. But.. 3rd floor.. that's a bit sus..

I tried to follow her and fit in with the shadows like her but tragically failed, so perhaps I should just continue to hide. She turned left, and now things started to get weirder. She halted in front of a door, turned around, and looked directly at me from where I was hiding.

She smiled at me in a horrific manner, the same way she smiled at me when she slaughtered my first love.

I froze.

Stupid decision.

She had enough time to enter the room and lock the door as a result, A metal door. I could see her from the small window. She suddenly pulled a syringe out of no where.. and it was filled with..

No.. no please!

I appeared from hiding and pounded on the door.

PLEASE DON'T __ DON'T DO THIS __ I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME

She was present in the room with scientist.

With a syringe filled with liquify poison mushroom.

one that will undoubtedly result in a slow, agonizing death.

And there was nothing I could do about it but beg.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------