Part 10: Dead

The creature kills Scientist / Chomper had failed protecting him

He kills himself out of misery

Jk, that would be wild, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Scientist P.O.V)

I felt like someone was there when I woke up. I was surprised to even wake up after such a deep slumber. Well, I kind of regret it now that I've seen a shadowy figure standing next to me. Perhaps sleep paralysis? Banging on the door soon startled me. Who was banging on the door in the middle of the night that shook me up? Everything appeared to be alright until I gradually opened my eyes and saw that Chomper was the one pounding on the door.

The cryptic figure moved quickly, giving the scientist little to no time to respond or even comprehend what was happening. At that point, it pounced on the scientist. That's when Scientist saw it.

The needle.

Nobody needed to be an expert to understand what would happen next. He didn't even know what it was filled with, but whatever it was, it was definitely gonna kill him. He was about to stand up when he felt it forcefully shove him back down. The entity held the needle in one hand and grabbed his hair with the other. Scientist screamed.

CHOMP-

A startling pain in the scientist's arm that rapidly spread throughout his body interrupted him mid-sentence. Poison, he thought. His last thought before his body became motionless. He was no longer able to understand anything. He couldn't see clearly. His nausea came over him like a truck. The toxin was effective. The fact that the creature began attacking him didn't help. He was powerless to defend himself. He was far too weak.

The entity ceased moving at that point. It leapt out the window after springing off the bed. shattering it, scattering pieces everywhere. Scientist is left with numerous tiny cuts throughout his body before the creature swiftly takes out a grappling hook and disappears.

The scientist started to drift off. He forces himself off the bed and lands on the shard-covered, freezing floor. He had to be strong even though the pain was growing worse. He started to crawl toward the door as poison came out of his mouth. Chomper was visible through the window. He appeared defeated. The once-loud pounding changed to a light nudge. He pushed himself to his feet, unlocked the door, and Chomper immediately entered before the scientist collapsed into his arms.

I-i so sorry.. please forgive me.. why.. Chomper had trouble breathing. He felt horribly defeated. The scientist trembled in Chompers' grasp. Chomper couldn't defend him. That's when they scent smoke. The scientist looked at the plant with his worn-out gaze. So much occurs in a short period of time. He would now have to save both Scientist and the facility. Chomper experienced a surge of anger. He began to sprint to the ground level while carrying a scientist in his arms. With each turn, the scientist moaned in agony. The fire alert sounded. From the sprinklers, water poured. However, it wasn't enough. He could see people gathering outside through the windows as he sprinted. From a distance, he could hear fire tucks. They're fast, Chomper thought before he tripped, junk dropped on top of them. Chomper screamed in anguish as his legs were ensnared, dropping scientist.

Scientist tumbled. He inhaled smoke and coughed. Chomper was attempting to stand when he turned to gaze at him. The scientist attempted to stand up, The toxin was acting quickly. Even while wearing gloves, he still burned his hand when he attempted to hold onto something. About to give up, he was. For him, it was too much. He wouldn't have enough time to act before the poison killed him.

No, not yet. Just endure it a little longer.

He must continue. Chomper must remain with him. He needed him.

His mission will falter without him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got lazy lol

I need more sleep, day lights saving time i hope u kys yourslef