We meet again - 5

Kate's POV
I woke up to arms around my waist. Then I remembered last night. Oh god what did I do.

I saw my phone on the drawer next to his bed. I stretched my hand out as long as I could until I reached my phone.

I looked at the time.

4:10 am.

Then I saw i had 19 missed calls from my mom.

Shit.

I slowly unwrapped his arms from my waist and grabbed the sheet on the ground and wrapped it around me.

I then saw my clothes and picked them up.

I went to the hallway by the room and called my mom but she didn't answer so I called her again.

"Kate?! Where are you! I've been trying to reach you!, are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'm all good. I'm so sorry mom we were watching movies since we were done and then we fell asleep. I'm sorry it won't happen again."

"I was so worried. Honey , you promise that's all that happened ?"

I looked at Kalin sleeping. I sighed and crossed my fingers.

"I promise" I said heading to the bathroom to change feeling guilty. I don't like lying to my mom.

I came back to the room and Kalin was awake. He gave me a wide smile causing me to smile.

I sat down on the bed besides him.

"Come on, let's go back to sleep" he says patting the bed.

"Kalin I-" before I could finish I felt his warm lips on mine.

He layed me down and he wrapped me in his arms.

As hard as I try I can't ignore the fact that I might like him.

~6:00 am~

I woke up to my alarm and didn't see Kalin in bed.

I went down the stairs and saw him eating cereal.

"Good morning beautiful" he says giving me all his attention.

"Good morning" I say sitting next to him and couldn't help to notice the suitcases.

"When are you leaving ?" I asked .

"8:30 am" he says intertwining our hands.

"Oh before I forget, I got you some Starbucks" he says going in the kitchen.

"Thanks" i say and put my head on his shoulder.

"Want me to take you home ?" He says giving me a cute innocent smile.

"I'll walk but thanks" I say putting my shoes on.

"Please ?" He says grabbing my arm

"Finee"

~skips car ride~
"Thanks for everything Kalin" I say giving him a hug.

"You're welcome. I'm gonna miss you ," he says as he lets go of the hug and stares deep in my eyes.

We kissed and I gave him a small smile because for some reason I didn't want him to leave.

"Have fun" I said as I got out the car.

"Thanks. Text me babe" he replied

"I will" I said and closed the door.

we waved goodbye as I was opening my house door.

I looked at the time and saw I had enough time to take a shower and get ready.

5th period

"Kate?" Ms.Mills asked as she sat down besides me.

"Yeah" I said turning my head towards her

"You will be meeting your tutor in 7th hour in the library and you guys can arrange another place and time for tomorrow if you two want to." She says giving me a sheet that allows me to skip 7th period.

"Okay , thanks" I said giving her a smile.

"No problem" she says smiling back

End of 6th Period

The bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and waited for Karla to gather all her stuff.

We walked until I saw the library and gave her the slip for her to give the 7th hour teacher

"Goodluck" she says walking to her class as I walk to the library.

Dom brought some Starbucks in 6th hour and I was walking looking around trying to find my tutor named "Myles" but I didn't see anyone.

I turned around and spilled my Starbucks on a boy

"Omg I'm so sorry "

I then saw the Poof on his hair then looked down at his shoes,

Omg it's the same guy I spilled Starbucks on the first day of school But this time I saw his face clearly and he's really cute.. What am I saying ? He's freaking hot.

"It's okay" he said looking up at me.

We both laughed when we realized it.

"So we meet again" he said laughing

"I guess so" I said still laughing.

"Oh- I'm sorry, I'm Myles" he says giving me a smile.

"Oh you are ?" I said laughing

"Wait are you Kate?" He said laughing

"That's me" I said smiling.

We began studying.

40 min later

We had 5 minutes until 8th period so we began gathering our stuff.

"Again , I'm so sorry about ruining two of your shirts" I said laughing

"It's fine. But I'm sorry I spilled two of your drinks !" He said also laughing.

"How about I invite you to get some Starbucks after school since I spilled two of them" he continued

"Only if you let me invite you to go wherever you want for lunch tomorrow"

We both laughed

"Deal"