HIIIIII

*READ*
guys it's been like 50 years since I have uploaded and I kinda lost my interest in this book. I also forgot where this book went to but I looked at the title and remembered, so yay. I'm also gonna make a new book which I will release soon, and it's gonna be a Myles fanfic. Well heres an update for now. I will do a little summary of what has happened and for yall to understand the book better. The summery is mostly bc i forgot what had happened and I bet yall have too. You should read even if you remember bc I added things so it would make more sense. This will be long but will be worth it in the end so have your popcorn ready!

Summary: Kalin has extreme feelings for Kate. But so has Myles. Kalin grows crazier for her. He has since he fist laid eyes on her in her first tutoring session for the catching up in her new school. Kate had moved since her 2 sisters and dad got in a car accident while Karla and her mom stayed home cooking. They died 2 hours after they where in the hospital. Kate's mom wanted to start new so they came to the Bay Area. Kalin and Myles have a deep past. Some of it has been revealed but not all. Here's what we now of Kalin And Myles's past; Myles used to be the popular guy but Kalin hated how he got all the attention. He soon took power over him, his friends, and of course what he wanted most, popularity. He was tired of feeling alone. Kalin made Myles weak by threatening him. Making threats that would reveal his past and threats in general. Everyone soon saw Myles as a nobody by the way Kalin manipulated Myles. Kalin knew he had won. And Myles was stuck as the loser, the guy no one talked to, the guy everyone laughed at, the nerd. But when Kate arrived to her new town and school, Kalin was loosing the game. Kate was his weakness. Kate knew about him and how he wasn't to be trusted by her childhood friend, Karla, who she had been reunited with since she moved to the bay. But the thing is, Kate saw the good in him. She didn't see what everyone was talking about. She saw the real Kalin. Though, Kalin would always leave every month for some mysterious reason. *evil smirk* Kate had been growing feelings for Kalin. But soon he got a girlfriend. Then she realized everyone was right about Kalin. He wasn't the sweet guy she saw. of course the feelings for Kalin were still there but Kate was a strong girl and she knew she could fight them. She still had to continue her tutoring lessons with Kalin out of town. She had to take lessons from someone else who was soon going to be more than just a guy who she took lessons from for a week: Myles Blake Parrish. she had already met him though. Let's just say it wasn't the best way to impress someone. He had been running away from Kalin and his friends who constantly bullied him. He accidentally bumped into her which caused her Starbucks to spill all over his white shirt and that same incident happened when she was looking for her new tutor, Myles. (Let's just say Myles doesn't have the best relation with Starbucks) Kate didn't see his face the first time they met but Myles saw Kate's face clearly and since then he couldn't get her off his mind. During the first session they fit so well just like they were made for each other, so She wanted to meet him after school and of course Myles agreed. That day, Myles got beat up by Kalins crew so Kate took him home and helped him with the scars and bruises he had on his face and body. One thing led to another and their lips found their way together. Then she knew she had fallen for him. And she fell hard. They began hanging out more and soon he wasn't the weak guy crying in the corner for who knows what. She made him strong. Kalin was informed that Myles and Kate had been hanging out often. He canceled his plans and flew back to California he had gotten furious every time he thought about Myles being with Kate. He came back and the first thing he did was look for Myles. And when he did he immediately punched him and began beating him with all his strength. Little did he know, Kate was right behind him. At this point she hated him. First, he lied to her and betrayed her than he beat up Myles. She didn't want to deal with Kalin anymore. She said harsh things to him and he was devastated. He never wanted to hear those words come out the girls he's in love with's mouth. Yes, love. For the first time Kalin White was in love. Myles couldn't wait any longer, he asked the girl out who drove him crazy. She didnt have to think it through, the answer was yes and would always be. They were officially a couple. Some of her friends didn't agree with her going out with Myles since he was a "nobody " but nothing could stop her from loving him. Kalin had been devolving depression since then, and it grew to bigger stages faster than it would normally grow for someone his age. He begged her to forgive him and so she did, it took her a lot of thinking tho. And again she saw the good in him. She stayed with Myles instead of Kalin but he couldn't do anything about it because he knew this time there was no way she would forgive him. Kalin's depression got worse and so had the voices in his head. At this point he couldn't stand how Myles made her happy. How she chose Myles. He thought it was better for him to leave. So he decided to suicide. Kate had been worried about him because he wasn't the same after the voices in his head came along. She checked on him the next morning drowning with blood from his cuts everywhere. When she saw him laying on The hospital bed She realized the feelings for him were still there. He was very close to dying but it wasn't his time yet. He told her how much he loved her and how his "girlfriend" was a distraction from him falling in love because "love is weakness" (I srsly lysm and forever will if you know where that saying is from) once he woke up he couldnt resist to kiss her. & she kissed back. Myles had entered the room at the exact moment And ran out crying. She didn't think she could forgive herself or that he would ever forgive her. They were both disasters. Kalin decided to move to Florida because it would be better for everyone. Kalin encouraged Kate to get Myles back and so she did. After they kinda had make up sex😇 Kate and Myles are back at it !

well that's basically what has been going down.

go read the new chapter I just uploaded bc I didn't want to put it all together (summary and the new chapter) since it would be longer than a dictionary. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry about all the typos, I don't edit since I'm a lazy B 😊