Perfect Gift (NR x R x WM)

Warnings: abduction, drugging, forced bondage, dubious consent, oral sex (R, Nat and Wanda receiving), breeding, spanking. Natasha and reader have penises.

Word count: 3.1k

A request from a good friend of mine - "Was thinking dark!G!P Nat and dark!G!P R are already in a relationship together and have been for a few years. But for a while they've unashamedly had their eyes on their friend Wanda. They daydream about her being with them and starting a family (since they know that's what Wanda longs for) But when they see her go on a date with Vis they just snap. They kidnap her that night and make her theirs. (Bondage, gag, breeding kink, praise and degradation) Wanda fights it a bit at first but eventually gives in because her body knows all along it's what she wants. It just takes her mind a little while to catch on."

You were making a cup of tea in the kitchen when you were suddenly gripped around the waist from behind and pulled into a sort of backwards hug

You were making a cup of tea in the kitchen when you were suddenly gripped around the waist from behind and pulled into a sort of backwards hug. "Hey malysh, I missed you in bed earlier, where'd you go?" You turned round so you could face your wife as you explained, "Aww I'm sorry baby, I had to go and see Tony about my suit, he wanted to add some upgrades to it ready for our next mission. I'll make it up to you later, I promise." "You better, I was cold." She pouted in faux offence as you giggled at her whiny state. Upon hearing light footsteps, you both turned to see Wanda walking in with a small smile on her face. "Good morning Wands, how are you?" "Oh, hi. I'm okay thanks Natasha, how are you both?" "I'm good thank you angel, but I think Natty over here is a little grumpy after I left her in bed this morning." From the corner of your eye, you could see Nat's pout deepen and Wanda's cheeks flush at the mention of you and Natasha sharing a bed. "Well, I-I best be off now. See ya!" and with that, Wanda virtually sprinted out of the kitchen. "God she's so precious isn't she Nat." "Hmm, a precious little angel." Matching smirks adorned your faces as you stared at the are where Wanda was once stood, followed by a small chuckle from your spouse.

A few hours had passed from your earlier encounter with Wanda, and you and Natasha were watching some random television show on the massive screen that Tony had insisted on in the living room, when you heard a shriek and rapid footsteps approaching. "Oh god, you scared us little witch, we thought something was wrong!" "Yeah, why the screaming detka?" You noticed Wanda blush more at the term of endearment and it caused you to smile even more, however, yours and Nat's hearts dropped into your stomach at her next words. "Vis has asked me to go out with him this evening – like a proper date! I'm so excited! I have to get ready; I'll see you guys later!" As soon as she left the room, you turned to your wife and shared a knowing glance with each other as you decided to put your plan into motion.

"Natasha! Y/N! I'm going to go and meet Vision now, does this look okay?" Out stepped Wanda in a short black skirt paired with a black crop top that showed an ample amount of cleavage, complimented by knee high black boots and the red leather jacket that your wife had somehow gifted her back when Ultron attacked Sokovia. "Wands, you look beautiful and that leather jacket looks great on you, better than it ever looked on Tash." You winked at your wife when she scowled at you, "watch your mouth Y/N before you say something that really gets you in trouble." Before you could reply, Wanda grabbed you both in a sideways hug before bidding you adieu. "Look how good she looks in that tiny skirt detka." Nodding at your wife in agreement, you grabbed your bag. "Oh absolutely, ready to go my love?" Green eyes locked with yours as she nodded at you and that was it, plan in motion.