act 3 - retaliation

CHAPTER REVISED: 08.15.2024

﹥FANFICTION PLOT WRITTEN BY

lucidwaterlily

﹥DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CARDS ARE

FOUND ON THE YU-GI-OH WIKI, AND

THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

﹥THE SONG "SETSUNA PLUS" IS WRITTEN BY MIKITO-P.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY AMATSUKI.

﹥THE SONG "BLACKFLAGBREAKER!!"

IS WRITTEN BY SASAKURA.UK.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY KAITO AND PERIO.

♫ OPENING SONG ♫

(1.25 speed recommended)

At Neo Domino City, a large residential area that stood amongst the others was called the Tops. The Tops was a building for residents in the upper class within the City's society.

In one of the upper floors lived a pale-skinned man whose silver, long hair reached to his elbows. He opened his lavender eyes and sat up from his full-sized, indigo bed in his spacious, indigo-and-cool-gray themed bedroom. The blanket dropped from his upper body, revealing his iris violet pajamas. He covered his mouth as he yawned.

He blinked his eyes twice before he climbed out of bed in the morning. His bare feet moved their way to the bathroom, which was on his left. Once he entered the room, he closed the door behind him.

It took twenty minutes for the lavender-eyed male to take a shower, dry his hair and body, cleaning his ears, brush his hair and teeth, and put on light makeup. When he gazed at himself in the mirror, his face wasn't tired; rather, it was phlegmatic. He said to himself in a sarcastic tone, "Another day of being happily married."

The silver-haired husband, a towel wrapped around his waist, turned his head away from the mirror and opened the door, entering back into his bedroom. He closed the bathroom door before he walked past his bed, moving his way to his closet. He opened the closet, revealing a plethora of clothes ranging from business casual, formal, and casual. All of them were in the range of black, gray, lavender, and indigo, and all of those chosen colors had both lighter shades and darker shades. He picked out an outfit from the closet and placed it on top of his bed.

After closing the closet, he strolled to his white dresser that had a mirror above the furniture. He opened the first little drawer from the first row, revealing many sets of earrings in their respective cases. He took the black case that had stud pearl white earrings. He grabbed the earrings and placed them on top of the counter. He closed the first drawer and opened the big drawer from underneath the first row of the three drawers. Inside the big drawer was a numerous amount of socks and boxer briefs. He picked out a set of black socks and a pair of black boxer briefs. He closed the drawer and walked away from the dresser.