Chapter 1

I stood there dumbfounded at the large school, Ouran high school. There was no school in Britain this big! It looked like I was early, no one seemed to be here yet. I ran into the school, maybe I could find my cousins before the bell rang. My mind was racing.

They told me I could find them in the music room labeled #3. I don't know where that is, they said it's where they spend most of their time. Also they included that they were in a club.

There it is, music room #3. I didn't hear any music coming from it. So I just walked in, thinking they weren't there.

"Welcome." I hear as I enter the room. There were 6 guys staring at me and a girl. Then I noticed, my cousins were in this club. "Cousin!" they both said in sync, as always. "'Ello." I said in response, I still was confused at what was going on. "What's wrong?" Kaoru said. "You don't look so good." Hikaru said. "Oh, it's okay I just got a little air sick on the way 'ere." It was true I'm not good on airplanes.

"This is your cousin! She's so cute with her British accent!" a blond boy bursted out and hugged me. "Get off of me you bloody bastard!" I yelled angrily in panic. He went to a corner and hid, I didn't know if I had done something wrong. "Is 'e always like this?" I asked quietly. "Sadly yes..." said a girl, dressed in the male uniform!

"That's Haruhi and the guy you just met, that's our boss Tamaki." the twins said in sync, yet again. The girl seemed nice she had soft brown eyes that gave her a tranquil aura. While I studied her another boy came up to me. "Hi! I'm Honey! But you can call me Honey-senpai!" It was a little kid! This confused me even more. "This is Takashi!" he said cheerfully. "You can call him Mori-senpai, like I do." Haruhi said in a seemingly calm tone.

But he's a kid I thought. I studied him aswell, Honey also had brown eyes. As far as I could tell, they were full of knowledge and a cheerful child-like personality. The other guy, Mori, he had strong grey eyes with a protective watch over Honey-senpai. With those analogies I thought I had met everyone. But there was someone else.

"'O are you?" I asked him as I made my way over to him. "I am Kyoya Ootori, pleased to meet you..." he cut off slowly. Then I realized I had never told them my name. "Oh, my names Emilia." I finished that statement quickly feeling embarrassed at my forgetfulness. Kyoya stared at me for a little, studying me! I didn't know what to do, so I did a quick look over to figure him out. With his sophisticated tone he must be the smart one of the group. The way he stared at me I think he might even like me. They are such a confusing group I thought. "Well, we better hurry!" Kaoru said. "The bell is about to ring!" Hikaru said. Then we were off to class.