Chapter 4

The next day started normally but everything changed when I got to school. Everyone was being racist and saying I am a stuck up Brit. I have no idea how they came up with that. I know I have temper issue, but if someone came up to you and dipped you suddenly anyone would have the same reaction as I did. I just continued to walk to class while everyone watched me.

After class I was going to head to class when I decided to stay a little longer so not too many people stared. By the time I got to Gym class Minskura came up to me and we talked. I was very relieved that she still talked to me normally.

Today was another Host Club get together. So I had to stay after. When my last class ended Minskura said she would head up a little early and I let her. When I walked out of the classroom I was met with 5 very upset looking girls. I tried to just walk away but they threw me against the lockers. "Why are you so mean to Tamaki!" one girl yelled at me. They all agreed and started punching me. When I finally gave in and fell to the floor they started kicking me. The first girl picked me off the floor and pinned me against the wall. When she had me up she started to choke me and said "For hurting him you should die." I was terrified but too weak to pry her fingers off. When everything went black...

(A/N: Hey guys! I finally updated! Yay! Sorry for keeping you waiting, I was on vacation. I didn't have wifi and it would only let me publish if I had wifi. Anyway to make it up I published the 3rd and 4th chapters at the same time. I am also sorry for this being so short. So if your not too mad at me for not posting, push the star button like a cute kitty and please follow. I will follow back. And, always be a fluffy kitten! :) ! )