Chapter 3

"Riiinngg!" the last bell sounded loud in the empty halls. Many people went rushing out into the hallway. I stuck behind and was forced to stay after school.

"Emilia! Emilia, *huff huff*" Minskura ran over to me. "Minskura, what is this nonsense. You only sit 5 rows away from me." I said in a slightly harsh tone. "Sheesh, Sassy! Anyway, today is a host day! You want to go with me?" she looked pleadingly at me when she said this. "Well, by the way you described them. This group sounds like they're all womanizers. I don't want to be near that type of people." I said as I picked up my stuff. Minskura pleaded and pleaded until I finally gave in.

In truth, I was very ashamed of my cousins because of the club they chose to join. I thought about what they did here everyday as Minskura dashed me across the school. Back to the music room, yay! I thought to myself sarcastically. Minskura stopped as we reached the doors and looked at me as if asking for approval. I nodded and she bit her lip as she opened the door, jumping from excitement.

"Welcome." a familiar voice said, it was Kyoya. I nodded in acknowledgement, then I felt tugging on my arm. It was Minskura, she smiled and said "I have a reservation for Tamaki." Kyoya looked at me confused and asked me silently "I thought you didn't like Tamaki, why are you here?" He continued to usher us to Tamaki when I quickly whispered "Minskura dragged me here." He nodded.

"Ah, Hello there princesses!" Tamaki exclaimed. When he noticed that it was me his smile grew wider, I didn't think it could but it did. "Emilia! The British Beauty!" He said as he dipped me. My eyes went wide with fear as he made the world spin around me. This was bad, very bad, I get motion sickness.

I closed my eyes before I got too sick and barfed. When I looked up all I saw was Tamaki's face and the ceiling. I was so relived that I wasn't spinning anymore and just smiled. "Did that impress you?" Tamaki whispered in my ear with another wide smile.

"Whack!" out of defense I slapped Tamaki as hard as I could. Everyone was staring at me. I pushed Tamaki off me and stood up, dusting myself off. I strutted to the corner of the room. I was extremely furious and just gave a sharp glare to the people who were still watching me.

This eventful day came to an end shortly after that. Everyone left, running past me scared. They didn't even glance at me. Minskura completely understood my motion sickness after that. "I hope you feel better." She said with a soft smile, then she left. Hikaru, Kaoru and I walked out of the school together. I secretly wished that tomorrow would be a better day.

(A/N: Hello people! Sorry I couldn't get this published sooner. School gives too much work. I had an extra long project that was a little bit difficult. Especially if you are indecisive like me. And I kept forgetting and losing wifi. Anyway click the like button/watch button, don't really know which is right if you know please tell me, like an adorable fluffy kitten. :3 And I will talk to you in the next story/chapter of whatever! Bye bye!)