Chapter 8

(POV change, yay!!)
Minskura pov

I had never thought that Emilia would ever be so embarrassed, she was always super confident in school. It surprised me when came out of the changing room and her face was a bright crimson. It didn't look normal for her, with just her cheeks puffed up and her eyebrows pointed down that would be normal.

It was weird seeing her face with a red tint added to it. But let me just say that the swimsuit the boys had picked out for her looked absolutely amazing! I never did imagine what she would look like in a swimsuit. It surprised me for sure! I could tell that everyone was thinking the same thing. I looked over at Haruhi, who had walked out of the changing room fully dressed and she had the same expression of amazement spread across her face. Emilia turned around and went back into the dressing room quickly, but her face was bright red.
Her extreme confidence that I thought she had was gone in that quick moment. I couldn't stop my self from admiring the way she regained her confidence after that. I could never do that, I would have been awkward around everyone for like, forever. But she was just so confident and I admired her for that.

Unlike myself in the sense. I'm like a deer in the headlights whenever someone talked to me. The host club is the only group where I feel a small bit normal. But during this trip I'm not exactly sure about any person in the host club. I'm a HUGE fangirl and I'm apparently 'way too into anime and stuff' but I think there I no 'too much' when it comes to anime! Liking the host club in general was perfectly normal for my kind. But when I started getting closer to Emilia, I started noticing things about the host club.

But most of my suspicion and nervousness developed on our way to the mall. The twins were making me extremely nervous. They were whispering when they were talking to me and they were getting really close to me. My natural reaction was to tense up and want to curl up in a ball.

I may seem like an outgoing and crazy nut when you first meet me but I tend to clam up after a while of small talk.

I was especially nervous about the twins because of their words and action but when we were heading back to the limo I started to internally flip out. I was flipping out more than when I read a really good yaoi. Emilia looked worried for me.

She was one of the only people that knew of my 'condition' and she seemed to understand after a little bit.

Let me tell you, that girl is so oblivious sometimes. She catches on only when she has help. I am always forced to help her.

For the ride back to each of our homes I was able to sit in between Emilia and Tamaki. I hugged her the whole way back. She was a tad bit mad at me but I was just too happy.

As I got out of the limo, I thanked Emilia over and over again. When I didn't stop thanking her, she threatened with her eyes to make the twins walk me to the door. After I got the message I bolted to my door. I was not going to be near them after that.

POV CHANGE
Emilia's pov

After watching Minskura race to her front door I couldn't help a smile and a small laugh. Everyone in the car was so confused about what had just taken place.

When the car finally started to pull away from her house, Tamaki said "I don't think that I will ever understand that girls deal." That just made me laugh a little harder.

Before no time the Hitachiin mansion came into view. The three of us thanked Kyoya for the ride and watched as the limo pulled out of the driveway.

Once we got into the house the first words I said were, "What did you guys tell Minskura, she was nervous around you two."

They responded to my accusing tone with a surprised look then a confused one followed close. "We didn't say much." said Karou. "She's just a weird girl." said Hikaru. "That's all." they said in unison.

It was hard to believe them. Just knowing their personalities drives me to always think they are lying. Unless I can see and hear their sincerity.

I decided to leave the matter for tomorrow. Boy was I tired. I couldn't wait to let my face hit my pillow. But instead of falling asleep I thought about how amazing my life has been since I came to Ouran.

I realized something great while living here. I realized that I actually have people who care about me. Just that thought made me smile and I fell asleep with happy thoughts and dreams dancing through my head.

************************
(A/N: Hey guys, I'm have so much to apologize for. I tried to make a longer chapter and that took a while especially with my schedule. But anyway, I will certainly give a shout out to ms_fandoms for answering my question from last chapter. I will make sure to put you in the next chapter. Yay! Alright that's all I have to say for now, but remember to LIKE, COMMENT and FOLLOW. Silent readers are boring readers. XP So I hope that you like this chapter and remember to stay Fluffy Kittens!!)