Chapter 2

(Authors note=a/n)

When we got to class there were students already pouring in. The twins rushed me to the front of the classroom. "This is our cousin, Emilia!" they said loudly across the room as everyone was starting to sit down. The class didn't say a word. They were just staring at me. I didn't know what to do so, I just sat down. There was even a seat next to Haruhi and across from both my cousins.

When class ended I was rushed off to two other classes. Then the twins rushed me off to gym class. I wish I could be stubborn about going there, it would make me look more feminine to the people around me. But I love sports and physical education. Especially volleyball! "Alright!" the teacher yelled as we came out of the locker room in our gym uniforms.

"Today we are going to do volleyball! So I'll separate the team captains to choose their teams!" with that she chose a male and female captain. I was of coarse the last person. Nobody knew how good I played. The teacher noticed that the captains choose their same gender on their team. So you can guess witch team I was on. The girls.

The male team was really good, but I was better. I was doing awesome unlike the other girls. There was one girl trying to play. She had bleach blond hair with rainbow streaks. As I tried to inspect her eyes I noticed the ball coming strait at me! I quickly moved so I could spike it.

Bam! The ball hit the floor loudly. The male team was astonished. In fact, everyone was! I had gotten the girls the winning point! Everyone started clapping. They all liked me now, I'm pretty sure of that!

The girl with rainbow hair came to me and congratulated me. "That was amazing! Congrats for winning the game! My name is Minskura! What's yours?" she said as she started to calm down. "My name is Emilia, nice to meet you." I said trying to act calm. She and I talked a while on our way to the next class.

When she saw my cousins and I told her our relationship, she was wowed. "They are in the host club and tons of girls moon over them!" Minskura informed me, quite excitedly. I told her I didn't know it was a club like that. So, she ended up telling me more about the club.

By the end of the day she was my first friend here. And I thought I had a good day.

A/n: Hi guys! I forgot to put an authors note on my last chapter. :p
I am hoping to finish this book on a good ending. Comment for suggestions I will take everyone into consideration. So if like this story press the like button like a confident cat! And stay fluffy like kittens!!!

-Cometble