Chapter 7

Minskura and I had our jaws dropped as Hikaru and Karou came walking out of the building with the whole club. My cousins laughed and nodded, they knew exactly what we were thinking. My face felt like it was burning a lot and I was slightly angered at them for bring the whole club. Tamaki looked at me with his usual pouted face, or at least that's the face he always gave me.

After our limo didn't show up I started to think that we might walk to the mall. But after a while Kyoya's limo pulled up and everyone started to get in and so did I. I was told to sit next to Kyoya and Minskura was in the middle of my cousins. She seemed to be enjoying the ride.

When we finally got to the mall Minskura was a little nervous about something and I didn't know what. I was a little concerned what my cousins had done to her. But she persevered through the trip.

When we walked into the store, I was so amazed at everything here. It seemed like Haruhi was the same. Lots of people think that if u have rich family, then your rich but after my mom died, my father had spent all his money on alcohol. Leaving us in debt. So, to break my thought process, Hikaru and Karou pulled me to the swimsuit section of the store and they started making me look at different swimsuits. The rest of the club wasn't too far. Tamaki was just sitting in the corner, until Haruhi had started looking at the swimsuits. Then Tamaki was completely absorbed by Haruhi. It was admittedly funny, I tried not to laugh too much. I ended up just giggling. But then, finally, the boys showed me a really cute swimsuit, too bad it was a bikini.

Just at the same time, Haruhi was also pushed into a stall so we could try the swimsuits on. So I just got dressed and when I came out I was greeted by faces of awe.

(A/N: Hi guys, sorry for the extremely long wait and the really short chapter but I wanted to leave a cliffhanger. And, I have a very special question!!!! Yay!!! Alright, the question is....
Do you guys want me to do a point of view change??? So, comment what your answer is and I will make sure to read every comment. And, whoever answers first gets a shout out and get to appear in this book!!! Yay! Anyway, hope you guys like the story so far. And I will see all of you later! And remember, stay a fluffy kitten, cuz they are way to awesome for "other" people! Jk :p! So BYEZ!!! "ψ(`∇')ψ)