CHAPTER 34

Enemies don't look at each other the way you do...

I never ever imagined in my life to love my enemy, to go from Enemies to Lover's. Yes, I loved him. I want him and only him.

He's the love of my life, all those people who were in my life. I didn't feel for them the way I do for Romeo. He stole my heart and stole my mind, my soul. I think about him every second, wherever I go I think about him, think about everything that happened between us.

We hated each other, but now.. now we can't live without each other. Today is the day I'll end everything. Today is the day I'm gonna confess my feelings to him.

I'm gonna tell him everything, I'm going to tell him that I love him and that I wanna marry him, that he's the love of my life.

Romeo Jones, finally, I got the chance to confess my feelings for you. Today, I guess his parents are coming to New York.

I don't know why all of them are coming, even Romy and Pedro.

Even after everything that happened between us, the problems we went through, we made it.

~ ~ ~

Smut warning!!⚠

Listen to the song when it comes to smut for better experience ;)

"Good morning, my love." I wake up to Romeo kissing me all over my face.

The cutest shit ever. "Morning baby," I giggle.

"My little baby is still sleepy? Let's get up today. We have so many things to do." He says, and it was more like a command. He has always been like this, demanding, commanding me to do things as if I have no other chance, and I loved it. Never said that I hate it.

"Yay, sounds fantastic. What we're gonna do?" And I? I have always been curious to know things. It's just part of me that my curiosity never fades when it comes to Romeo and his surprises.

"Oh no, that's a surprise. Come on, get up, baby, and get ready."

"Okay, can you just tell me where we are going? To know what to wear, yea?"

"Alright, wear something comfy, and then when we come home, you'll change."

"That sounds exciting. Okay, I'll get ready!" I say excitedly, like a small girl. Since Romeo was much taller than me, I looked like his girl beside him. I also love that. He could pull me in one hand and push me to the wall.

"Yes, baby, I'll be waiting for you down." He kisses my head and leaves the room. Hmm, what should I wear now? It's really hot outside. I think I'll wear some shorts and a crop top.

"Romeo! I finished, and I'm ready." I say walking downstairs, oh. My. God. In my whole life it's the first time I have seen him wearing these clothes.

For God's sake, this man is so handsome. He was wearing grey sweatpants with a white shirt. God, they even fit him perfectly! The shirt hugged his body, revealing his abs and his large muscles. If you touch them, they are exactly as if you are touching a rock. Hard and rough.