Part 1

LOVELIES! Hey you guys, Here's part one of the sequel. It's set in the marvelous... wait for it....wait for it... BANGEROUS ERA! Now to my non moonwalker readers: The Bangerous era is The Bad/Dangerous Era. 1989-1990. Well that's how it was, but in my story, It's set in 2015. Meaning... Michael still doesn't have any competition (no shade) But anyway, Let's get into the story.

@mjmoonwalkerawards

You (you) the other half of me (me)

The half I'll always need (need)

We both know

We're better in stereo

Michael

It's the same fight everyday. Every time I tell Sweets, I say to her 'Sweets. You're not gonna win' But, my baby is so determined. She's such a sore loser, but I try to make her losing worthwhile. Well, except last night. I tried to put the moves on her, but she folded her arms and said, "Don't touch me." But, that's besides the point. Right now, we are in the middle of another fight. Super Soaker in hand, I turn the corner, expecting my ninja of a fiancé to right there, but alas. She isn't. Where did that girl get to? Then All of a sudden, a stream of water hits me in the back. CRAP! I whip around and go full regalia on Sweets. She soars over the couch and continues to shoot at me. I dart after her as she runs upstairs, cackling and screaming.
"Come back here, girl," I laugh. Once I finally catch her, I grab her arm and pull her to me. I lean in to give her a kiss, but then we both get interrupted by someone clearing their throat.
"Kierra and Michael. You two completely soaked up the living room and you know you all have guest coming over," Ms. Delia, one of my favorite maids scolds. She's like a mother to me and one of the most wisest people I've ever met. I absolutely adore her. We both give her a sheepish look. Busted.
"Mhm. Ms. Kierra, you have a phone call waiting for you downstairs," she says, turning to Kierra. Sweets smiles and says,"Thanks, Mama De.  And you don't have to add the 'Ms.' in front of my name. We're pratically family now," Sweets smiles before walking downstairs. As soon as she's out of ear shot, Delia looks at me with a stern look on her face.
"Now don't you mess this up. I like this one so much better than that last girl. Kierra knows the words 'please' and 'thank you'. Please keep this one honey," She pleads. I chuckle and give her a hug.
"Oh, I plan to."

------------------------------
It was dry, I know! But my creative Juices are not flowing the way they should be. But hey, I can't introduce the drama too soon. I gotta let it simmer. But anyway,

Comment

Vote

Do both!

I love you, loves! --SimplyKayJay--