Part 4

Hypothetically, of course

Are there some wars not worth fightin'?

Some tears not worth cryin'?

Hypothetically, of course

Kierra

Lord Jesus, Michael is gonna kill me when he sees all this shopping I did! I know Katie and I only went to go get shoes for the wedding, which I did. They are an adorable pair of all red flats with a tie able clasp at the ankle and a pair of red high heeled pumps. But, nobody warned me about the store wide sale going on. I think I left with half the store in my bags. I begin to unload the bags with the quickness because Michael is due back at any moment. Just as I'm putting away a pair of jeans, my mouth unleashes a yawn. I don't even bother to check and see if the jeans made it to their spot in the closet before flopping on the bed. I'll be awake before Michael gets home, I promise myself before dozing off.

Michael

After trying on suits with my brothers, I decided to stop by my parent's house to enjoy some dinner. It was so nice to see them, catch up and laugh. Janet's success is off the charts and we're all ecstatic for her. My baby sister is lighting up the charts! By the time I get back home, it's close to six in the evening.
"Sweets," I call, expecting to hear one of three phrases:

'Whaat?'
'In the kitchen!'
'Yes, Daddy?'

Now honestly, I hope I get hit with the third phrase because that means we're about to go hurt the sheets. Sadly, I'm only met with silence. Where is she? The only time she's quiet is when she's... sleeping. My heart immediately melts into a puddle as I find her snoring on the bed surrounded by seven bags with clothes strewn everywhere. Her hair is over her face, shielding her from the evening sun. Chuckling quietly, I pick up her clothes and put them in her respective spots.

"Hi baby," she says. Thinking she's talking to me, I turn to respond, only to see her eyes still closed. Oh I forgot, she talks in her sleep sometime. But, only when she's trying to keep something from me. Like for instance, she said in her sleep,

'If I just wear them with an outfit Michael already saw, he won't tell that these are new shoes and this is a new purse' Needless to say, I confronted her as soon as she put them on. But, then she turned around and walked off and I figured it doesn't matter that she did a little shopping if she looked that good. I chuckle at the memory when suddenly a bag next to the bed catches my attention. The label of the bag is from Motherhood Maternity. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, until the puzzle pieces make their way together. She's pregnant. Though I'm happy, I can't help but be a bit angry. How long has she known? Why didn't she tell me sooner? Just as I'm about to wake her up, Sweets mumbles,

"Don't tell Michael I'm pregnant. Just in case something happens, I don't want to break his heart again."

Tears began to form in my own eyes as I realize how much she actually is hurting still. And that she isn't even close to be being ready to be a parent. I've been so selfish, putting all this pressure on her for a child. Gently, I place a kiss on her cheek and my hand on her stomach.

"I love you both so much," I whisper. Then with her eyes still closed, Sweets wraps her hand around my neck and pulls me down next to her. Her hands then go on top of mine on her stomach. Silently, we make an agreement. No matter what may come, our love for each other is unconditional. Beautiful. And Forever.

Alright Lovelies! Two more Parts and RYA will be out of the way! I know yall are just itching for the wedding, eh? But anyway,

Shoot me some comments

Give a vote

And stay wonderful!

Love ya Loves ---SimplyKayJay---