Part 6

Damn, where the hell are my keys

I just wanna leave,

Get in my car, and Imma just drive,

All night

Turn off my phone, radio on, and drive

Kierra

I storm into the house with Michael in tow. I mean, right on my heels. He chased me all through the property.

"Where are you going, Kierra," he asks, as I throw a few things in a duffle bag. Nothing major, just a couple pairs of jeans, bras, panties, shirts. Since Michael wants to act this way, I'll show his ass. Live in your house without me then. I have no clue where I'm gonna go, but as long as I'm away from him, then it doesn't matter.

"Don't worry about it. How about you call Tatiana and let her take over, huh," I fire back. Tears are blurring my eyes as I try pack enough to last me awhile. Michael leans against the door, watching me. It's as if he's challenging me from the doorway. He thinks I don't have it in me to leave his ass right now. Huh, watch me, Mr. Jackson.

"She doesn't mean anything to me and you know that. Why are you leaving," He comes over and places his hand on mine to stop me from putting in a pair of shoes. For a moment, he manages to get me to look at him. I'm in a trance, looking at those gorgeous brown eyes. I snatch my hand away from him and zip up the bag. I don't even want to look at him right now.

"Because out of all people, you are the last person I'd expect to decide to throw possession in my face," I sigh.

"Don't leave," He pleads as I push past him and head towards the door.

"Please, Sweets. Don't do this," He calls as he chases me down the stairs. No amount of begging is changing my mind tonight. If I don't leave, I'll say something I'll regret and then the damage will be irreparable. When I get to my car, Michael says something that completely shatters me,

"If you get in that car Kierra, then God as my witness, I'm not chasing you." That manages to glue me to the spot I'm standing in. Do I risk everything me and Michael built? Walk out on the possibility of having the family I always dreamed about? Allow my child to grow up without a father? Or do I stay here and risk all of it with my anger anyway?

"So don't chase me, Michael," I reply. With that, I open my car door, crank up the engine, and speed out. Glancing back once, I spot Michael sighing and heading into the house.

HOOO MAH GAWD! O_O Could this be the end?!

Shoot me a comment

Gimme a Vote

Stay Amazing

Love ya loves! ----SimplyKayJay----