Part 3

We could build a universe right here

All the world could disappear

Wouldn't care, wouldn't care

We could a universe right here

The world could disappear

Kierra

I walk into Dr. Steven's office, nerves completely frazzled. This is it, the big reveal. What if I get bad news? What if I'm not able to have any kids? How badly I wish I had Michael's strong hand to hold. And to hear him sing 'You Are my Sunshine' softly in my ear. The only thing I have to keep my nerves steady is the thought of our shower this morning. His hands traveled down to his favorite spot on my back as he inserted his--
"Ms. Walker, Dr. Stevens will see you now," calls the nurse. And just in time too. I felt my temperature rise like I had a 104 fever. I follow the nurse back into the office, nerves bouncing off the walls. Here goes.

Michael

It's so nice to have a woman who stands behind me one thousand percent. During one of our pillow talks, Sweets told me, 'Ya know babe, one of the things I love about you is your want to heal the world'. I don't know why, but that phrase stuck in my head. So one day while I was in the shower, I started humming a melody. And then the next thing I know, 'Heal the World' flowed out of me like a river. I'm riding back home after laying down the demo. But I don't know. I feel like something is missing. When I get home, I'll have a conversation with my muse. Maybe she can help. As I enter into the living room, her sweet voice is lands on my ears. But, it's not to greet me. She's talking to Ms. Delia.

"So are you gonna tell him, honey," Ms. Delia asks her. A heavy sigh from Sweets.
"Well maybe. I mean I have the dress designer coming over today. Then I have to go to a cake testing. Shit and I have to buy a pair of shoes then go pick out a floral arrangement. Ugh. I've got the wedding stressing me out, my job stressing me out, now this! I can't catch a break," she groans and knowing Sweets, she's close to crying. She swears up and down that she doesn't do well under intense pressure, but honestly, that's some of her best work. Once I hear her sniffle, I know it's time for me to step in.

"Hey Ms. Delia. Can you give us a minute," I ask. She rolls her eyes and begins to walk out, but not before calling out,
"Last time I left you two alone, I had to clean up the blood from Michael's arms." We both chuckle at the memory.
"It was a good three year anniversary, huh," I giggle. She shakes her head at me, smiling. Something is bothering her, I just know it.
"What did the doc say? Good or bad, I can handle it. I can take it," I promise, taking her hands in mine. She looks me in the eyes. Then suddenly, she kisses me. Yes, she kisses me. I'm talking full-on make out session. She manages to get me to lay back on the couch.
"No baby, tell me what-- Shit," I can't even form my sentences right now, I'm so turned on. Whatever I want to know can wait until afterwards.

Kierra

I surely am using sex to keep from telling Michael the truth. Oh and I am about to pull out all my best tricks. Gently, I suck on his bottom lip. See, that's my way of indirectly telling Michael to 'sshh'. Ya know, even though I kind of did tell him to 'sshh'. I slowly slide my hand down to his belt. But before I do anything, Michael flips me over and kind of slams himself against me.
"Ow, baby. Be gentle," I warn. Michael lifts his head off my boob and raises an eyebrow.
"Aw, I'm sorry baby, but you got me started and now I have to finish the job. Forgive me for being a little rough on you," he says before hiking up my skirt and sliding off my panties. Just before he can get his tongue where it needs to be, Someone says,

"Do I need to come back later?" Michael and I scramble apart, only to find my assistant and best friend, Quetiana Rose, holding my garment protector in her hand. She wiggles her eyebrows at us, with a knowing grin on her face.

"Katie! Uuhh, we-- uuhh," I'm trying to figure out something to say. She giggles and shakes her head.
"You know y'all nasty for that, right?" Michael puts his face in his hands as I scramble to get Katie out of the living room. Once we are safely in a guest bedroom, I glare at her.
"You couldn't have worn a bell," I ask. Knowing good and well we can't stay mad at each other long, we start cracking up.
"Okay, okay. Let me see the dress now!" My designer, the oh so lovely Angel Sanchez, spent two months designing my gown. 'It must scream to the guest that this is your day and that no woman will ever be as beautiful as you will on your wedding day,' I remember she told me. Katie unzips the garment protector. Seeing my dress brings tears to my eyes.
"What? You don't like it," she asks, narrowing her eyes in concern. I wipe tears from my eyes as I reply,
"It's exactly what I wanted." What Katie doesn't know is that in my car is the letter Michael wrote me the day I flew home to Chicago. The wedding dress he sketched me in seems to have formed itself in real life. The red sweetheart trim, the white bottom, the splashes of silver. It's spectacular! I'm crying my eyes out as I try to pull on my dress. Then I catch sight of my reflection in the mirror. A small smile creeps up on my face as I place a hand on my stomach.

Michael

After Katie and Sweets leave to go shoe shopping, it's just my luck I have to go try on my suit. And just my luck, the whole line of Jackson boys are coming with me. It's just like old times, us goofing off throwing stuff at each other.

"Mike, do you know how many broken hearts you're gonna leave once you announce that you're married," Marlon asks as a girl measures his waist.
"That's nothing compared to the broken bones Kierra will leave if he doesn't," Jackie giggles. Jackie and Kierra have become extremely close, well she's become close with all my brothers, really. But her and Jackie are practically the best of friends. I'm not worried, though. I trust my fiance one thousand percent. I shake my head at them, knowing how silly they're about to get.

"So tell us, Mike. Have you and Kierra been consummating the engagement," Jermaine asks, wiggling his eyebrows. The rest of my brothers begin to laugh at the embarrassment written all over my face.
"Judging from the way he's looking, he most definitely has," Tito laughs, patting my shoulder. For them to be older brothers, they surely do make me wonder if the roles don't reverse occasionally.
"All jokes aside though, have you all talked about having kids," Jermaine asks as he fixes his suit jacket. Adjusting my tie, I reply simply with,
"Sometime." I remember the ecstasy we went through the night before. She's always been an animal in the bedroom, but phew Lord. It seems like something possessed her because my back looks like I went toe to toe with a Siberian tiger.
"Look guys, it's gonna happen when it happens. Til then, We're just gonna enjoy each other now." But just to amuse myself, I begin to imagine Sweets with a swollen belly carrying my child. Her 5'3" frame waddling around the house, cleaning what she can and setting up our nursery. Yeah, she'd be even more beautiful to me that way. I'm most excited to go into the doctor's office and hear my child's heartbeat. That will be the second most beautiful thing to happen in my life after my wedding. I guess I was smiling the whole time because I hear my brothers snickering again.

"Man, Kierra has that boy so sprung," Tito laughs, bringing my train of thought right back into the station. I begin giggling too because, well, he's not wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Lovelies! I know y'all have been patiently waiting for me to update! Please don't be upset. I promise I will try to give you guys more updates and earlier ones! Oh and did anyone else notice that my sissy xBuddhistx made a cameo?? Everybody say heeeeyyy Katie! But anyways,

Gimme a vote

Shoot me a comment

Don't be afraid to do both, though!

Love ya loves ---SimplyKayJay---