February 24 2023

Normally I would have woken up around 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning but for some reason I wasn't able to wake up until almost 7:00, it was at the point where I wasn't even able to eat in the morning, I think I was so tired because I was up until almost midnight talking to my friend and getting yelled at in Dutch.

I have a journal that I have to do for language but I don't really like opening up to people, especially to my teachers. Life hasn't been the best recently, I've been more tired than ever, streaming less and less which really sucks because i really love streaming but I've been way to tired to stream more than 30 minutes. I don't have a clue how reasy does it honestly, I look up to him more than anybody, he is such a dope guy and such an amazing streamer.

On Monday I have a history quiz on a bunch of shit that we've been learning about since the start of the school year. I also have to do a presentation about lead poisoning, did you know that lead poisoning kills around one million people per year? I had to do an entire 20 slide PowerPoint on lead poisoning, I would say that it was an utter waste of time to be completely honest. We don't need to do a 20 slide presentation on a random disease, we could have had that time to learn about something actually important, such as how to deal with mental health or how to manage money or how to do taxes or whatever we need for the "real world"

Well I guess this ends this entry eh? I'll see you tomorrow with a new day of my life's problems 

- Iris