May 17 2023

I just realized something, statistically max is going to find someone better in BC, and I'll just be someone he dated. No matter how much he says he doesn't want to find someone or leave me or whatever it's most likely going to happen eh? I'm fucking terrified of that happening. Because if I'm honest with you, I've gotten attached to this man. And him leaving me for someone else or even just the thought of it makes me cry. But you can't change the inevitable can you? After all we are "just a middle school couple" right? For some reason I feel like it's so much more though. Max is one of the few people that actually matter to me, the list is as follows. My brother Ryan, if something happens to him you won't see me for a while. Then it's max, he's the person who had been dealing with my dumbass and he somehow still loves me. Then it's my father son lemon/lemoan who has also dealt with my dumbass quite a few times and no straighto but I love this man(as a friend yk), after lemoan it's my illegal mother Sydney, she had been with me throughout the past couple of years and at times was the only person I talked to. After Syd is the last person on this list. The one and only father/sohn azaro "thereasonablecuber" gorloo (I hope I got his name right) when I was in a really tough time reasy helped me with his streams and just being an all-around great guy. Of course there are a few people I didn't put here but I didn't want to write a whole bunch.
That being said I'm honestly readout scared about max moving to BC.

Goodnight children. I hope you sleep well and I hope you peace and prosperity. Praise our Lord and Savior blåhaj