July 31 2023

Bestie babes said this sounds like a nono note, it is very much not I just need to get this shit out because I've been going it in for way too long. I can't do it anymore. I know I can't blame anybody but myself but I just can't do it. Ryan tried again a couple days ago. I haven't heard much about him because I hate talking about him in this situation.

Dear Caleb,
Thank you, thank you for always making me feel like I belong in the world even when I didn't believe it, thank you for providing me help with relationships, thank you for being somebody I can talk to if I'm feeling lonely, thank you for being there when I did my first stream of the year, than you for being a moderator in my chat, thank you for giving me a reason to be me and not hide under a mask, thank you for being one of the few reasons I'm still here today and I'm so sorry that I have let us drift apart.

Dear Mr. Cuber,
God where do I start, I've known you the second longest out of anybody in this community and you mean so much to me. I still somehow remember the first stream I joined back when I would have the patience to sit there and watch an entire stream, joining back day after day and finally feeling an ounce of joy in my daily routine. The way you have changed my life is insane, I will never be able to repay you for what you have done. I know you always say that you don't try to help anyone but you just streaming and always being so upbeat, and the genuine happiness when you stream just makes it all seem so real. I know I'm probably repeating stuff but I need to hammer it down you know?

Dear Bestie Babes,
These past couple of weeks have made me feel more connected to you than either ready or Caleb even if I've known them for longer. Our conversations always being me joy when we have them. When I see you typing I get insanely happy.